1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BeamNG Life (The Most Detailed Roleplay Yet)

Discussion in 'BeamNG Roleplay Group' started by RacerRobin24, Nov 30, 2017.

1. RacerRobin24

RacerRobin24
    Expand Collapse

Hi, my name is Ethan Maxwell and I was born on the 2nd July 2000 in Firwood Hospital as an only child. Although I had no choice into it WHATSOEVER, I liked it, either I would count down to Christmas, or I would count down to my Birthday.

I was born into a loving family who had enough to give the occasional treat, yet not spoil me rotten.

At the time, My mum's car was a 1994 Ibishu Covet in this dirty silvery-grey colour and my dad had a Ibishu Pessima Wagon in a light Blue colour. We used my dad's car for holidays (and taking him to work) and my mum's for school runs, going to town and the short runs.

I was roughly on target for everything, from the vital stuff like walking, talking and potty training to the slightly less important stuff like school.

In Year 2 (as my parents had told me), when I was 6 I started to watch a few Formula R motor-races...and over the next year I REALLY started to get into it and have a favourite driver.

When my parents took me to the 2007 US Grand Prix in Bleasco, I was instantly hooked!
    We either stood at the end of the start/finish straight or Drag Strip Straight.

Although I liked Formula R, I began to fancy the IPCC (Ibishu Pessima Car Championship) a little bit more, because I realised from very early on, that one driver in FR kept on winning, and I liked crashes AND a variety of winners. Here's my photo of my first race.

At aged 8 my parents took me indoor karting, and I never have had such a blast in my whole life!
    Work was easier back then, so I could do kart races after school.

As I grew up I worked on my technique and driver skill and etiquette made friends, enimies and bullies but I was so engrossed in the whole racing genre.

But also when I grew up, work and homework got harder and I found myself doing less karting.

On my 10th birthday, my parents let me go outdoor karting, and it was even better than indoor! The wind on your face the bitter cold air nipping at your arms and I remember telling my dad "So this is why FR does it outdoors!" and his laugh is still in my memory.

Year 7 and 8 of Secondary school was a nightmare, so as my parents were GOING to move house within the following years, we thought why not move out now?

And it was at this moment that it struck me that there wasn't a single numberplate in the whole of Firwood I don't know about Bleasco because It's so big!) So, I thought, Why not I manufacture numberplates? Surely eventually someone would buy the same car in the same colour as some other? And a census too of the civilians to keep track of everybody! (and celebrate birthdays :) ) An idea was born in my bedroom at about 3.35am in the morning. It'd start off small and then potentially boom..or increase....we'll see how things go.

BACK TO SCHOOL!
    I was popular. That's all I can say. People liked the wierdo of me, people loved motor racing, It was such a lovely environment to be in!

Years 9 - 11 were great. I made friends, and went karting and it was all good fun.

The Year 11 prom arrived upon me even before I could say "Holy Cheese Crackers", and I had phenomenal friends and phenomenal fun. and I was sad to leave, but also happy to make a new step in my life.

On my 17th birthday my parents booked me a driving test, which I passed with flying colours, followed surprisingly shortly by my lessons, which I was in a Ibishu Covet....Which didn't go well.

It was a manual and I complete killed the engine. I could not move my hand to select the right gear, whilst also pressing the clutch at the right moment AND focus on the road at the same time. It was a nightmare.

My parents were involved in the 6 mile tail-back that I had caused and instantly booked me automatic lessons, the car felt better and I was able to focus and pass (the test)!

On my 18th birthday I bought myself an Ibishu Pigeon (The remains of one at least) to help me get to college and back, and on my 19th birthday I moved out. College was fun, but I needed more than a room to put my stuff down, so I found a place in Firwood and paid all the documents and signed all the papers and viola, I had a home.

I used this for my first numberplate a simple "A" because A is the first letter of the alphabet. My plan was to have others choose B,C,D,E,F......ect and go then to AA after Z, unless they wanted a personalized plate, or specifically wanted numbers in their plate,

Another Option would be to have A1 or 1A, B2/2B or whatever formatting they wanted. It was up to them.

Why have I chosen these Options?

1. Car - You can't get a better deal for less than £100!
    No Doors = Get in and out very quickly
    No Spare Tyre = Buy one or get the BB (AA Parody) to do it
    No Upfit = I can fit whatever upfit I want to it. (Including Tow Truck!)
    No Hood = I can cover it up with a blanket. It's so much cheaper.#

House = A Small Bungalow bang on perfect all I need (Address FW01 2AB)
    (FW = Firwood, use BC for Bleasco, 01 = First House
    2AB Second number, first two letters)

Any other questions, post them below.

WHAT YOU CAN DO FROM HERE

1) Continue the story, Introduce your character knocking on my door.
    2) Do a bio like mine, and how we met.
    3) Ignore this Thread
    4) Ask Questions or just react or just comment "wow" or something like that.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00026.png
    • screenshot_00028.png
    • screenshot_00029.png
    • screenshot_00030.png
    • screenshot_00031.png
    • screenshot_00032.png
    • screenshot_00033.png
    • Awesome Awesome x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  2. The F12 of Maranello

The F12 of Maranello
    Expand Collapse

One day...
    Ethan: What a nice day.
    *random missile flies to him*
    *missile landed and exploded*
    *Ethan dies*

• Funny Funny x 9
  3. RacerRobin24

RacerRobin24
    Expand Collapse

"GAGH!" I wake up in a pool of sweat, before cursing, stumbling to the bathroom and washing my face. I have had this nightmare so many times, and yet it keeps coming back. I walk into the kitchen and pour my favourite cereals into a bowl, followed by half a pint of milk.

• Like Like x 2
  4. SwagGuy69

SwagGuy69
    Expand Collapse

U wot m8?

Continue Ethan's story:
    I am Joseph Christopher Fitzgerald, the university student from Firwood University who is a neighbor to Ethan when he moved in. I only own the heavily modified 2007 Hirochi Sunburst Sport RS in rally blue. I knocking his front door just to introduce myself and I am the most famous tuner in Firwood due to my extreme knowledge about cars and motorsport racing.

Joseph: knocking on Ethan's front door

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. The F12 of Maranello

The F12 of Maranello
    Expand Collapse

Ethan: Who's there?
    *opens door*
    Joseph: Hi.
    Ethan: Oh, Joseph. Hello.
    Meanwhile, Joseph took her girlfriend, Amanda McNamara to meet his friend Ethan.
    Amanda is currently a university student from the same place Joseph was studying, and she's the daughter of a famous scientist, James McNamara. She came from Sydney, Australia. She currently drives a ETK Kc4t convertible in black.

#5 The F12 of Maranello, Nov 30, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  6. SwagGuy69

SwagGuy69
    Expand Collapse

Joseph: It's me, your neighbor Joseph.

7. The F12 of Maranello

The F12 of Maranello
    Expand Collapse

Meanwhile, Amanda met Ethan.
    Ethan: Hi, Mandy.
    Mandy (Amanda): Hi.

8. RacerRobin24

RacerRobin24
    Expand Collapse

My Point Of View:

Shortly after breakfast, after I had got dressed, a knocking came from my front door. At first I was unsure whether I should open it or not. I look through my opaque front door, a man with heavily branded Hirochi Sunburst clothes stands there. I open the door
    "Hi" the man I recognised instantly as Joseph Fitzgerald, he is probably the most well-known guy in the whole of Firwood, famous for his tuning.

"Meet Amanda McNamara, she's my girlfriend" he said.
    "We met in University" he added
    "Wait..." I begin
    "McNamara, I've heard of that name somewhere before...."
    "My dad, he's James McNamara, he's the famous Australian scientist.

I let out a little gasp, despite not knowing a huge amount about science, this guy did a lot of research and without him, a lot of people would have died.
    --- Post updated ---
    Please choose one: Left, Right or Opposite (Your house, is it left of mine, right of mine or opposite of mine)
    And are your parents married, or is Christopher your middle name?

9. The F12 of Maranello

The F12 of Maranello
    Expand Collapse

Same time, a guy came.
    I am Gerald F. Tikes, an street racer from LA, and currently also study in the same school. I drive a Burnside Special Custom.
    Now, I saw Joseph from the back, and said this:
    Gerald: Hey, Joseph, wanna race this time? I know you man.

10. SwagGuy69

SwagGuy69
    Expand Collapse

My house is at the left, my parents are married and yes, Christopher is my middle name.

Joseph: Hmm, why not? Make sure the road you choose is clear or we'll dead by the cops. You don't know that I had to bail you out from the jail last month?

#10 SwagGuy69, Nov 30, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  11. RacerRobin24

RacerRobin24
    Expand Collapse

I've made your car from the details you've told me

And your girlfirend's

--- Post updated ---
    As I let them in, another man appeared

"Hello" I said warmly
    "I am Gerald F. Tikes, a street racer from LA, and currently also study in the same school. I drive a Burnside Special Custom"

He sees Joseph and says
    Gerald: Hey, Joseph, wanna race this time? I know you man"

Joseph: Hmm, why not? Make sure the road you choose is clear or we'll busted by the cops. Don't you know that I had to bail you out from the jail last month?

Having only half a Pigeon, and barely a couple of years out of college, I was glad that the conversation wasn't involving me, because the last thing I need is the cops on my ass!

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00034.png
    • screenshot_00035.png
    • screenshot_00036.png
    • screenshot_00037.png
    • screenshot_00038.png
    • screenshot_00039.png
  12. @op@

@op@
    Expand Collapse

*LOUD BANG*
    *smoke starts to smell*
    Ethan: What the H*** was that?
    Then Ethan exits building, to see old rusty D-series delivery truck inside a cloud of smoke.
    20171130180903_1.jpg 20171130180918_1.jpg
    Ethan to the truck's driver: Are you ok?!
    Me: Yeah, I quess...
    Ethan: You sure?
    Me: Yeah. Umm, can you help me push this to my yard? I just bought a house here.
    20171130181400_1.jpg
    Ethan: ...you decide

13. zestyfolfdude

zestyfolfdude
    Expand Collapse

BTW, you wouldn't be in secondary school or whatever,because Firwood and Belasco are in the United States.

14. @op@

@op@
    Expand Collapse

Oh and forgot to tell abou my character.
    -Full name Henry Parkkali
    -Age 23
    -job: Junkyard owner and custom car workshop owner
    -hobbies: everything related to cars
    -parents: divorced, mom lives in Finland, Dad in Utah.
    - Cars: Very, very many, current dailys: Morgel Chamus, Chevy Caprice wagon, That D-series that blew.

15. SwagGuy69

SwagGuy69
    Expand Collapse

Will you change my wheels to the black Okudai PR02 17x9?

16. RacerRobin24

RacerRobin24
    Expand Collapse

Just as I am about to close the door behind Gerald and start a big, juicy conversation, a loud BANG comes from behind me

"What the b100dy h3ll was that?!?!?" I ask myself
    "I'm just sorting something out" I yell inside the house (I'm outside) to my guests who were all finding sofas to sit on.

Outside, on the opposite side of the road was a rusty Gavril D-Series, smothered in smoke.

"ARE YOU OK?!!?!!?!?" I ask the driver of the truck in concern
    "Yeah, I guess" he replies
    "sure?" I ask again
    "Yeah...um can you help me push this to my yard? I just bought a house here"

"Yeah sure, well, I'll do my best, I am not the strongest fish in the sea!" I joke

with the truck owner on one side, and me on the other, we both push the truck back into his front yard

When we got the truck back in his yard, I pulled out two $50's
    "Look, I know it's barely anything, but just to go towards the engine fix, here you go. *hands over $100*
    --- Post updated ---

Anything to make my customers happy!

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00041.png
    • screenshot_00042.png
    • screenshot_00043.png
  17. @op@

@op@
    Expand Collapse

After we have brought the truck to my yard, Ethan gives me $100.
    Me: Thanks, I will pay you back, get some parts for that Pigeon o maybe even a whole ''new'' car!
    Anyway, do you happen to know any street racer around here? And I apologise for the inconvinience.
    --- Post updated ---
    *bunch of my friends and my girlfriend arrives bringing some of my cars*
    20171130184731_1.jpg 20171130184721_1.jpg 20171130184715_1.jpg
    Caprice Woody beater.
    20171130184651_1.jpg 20171130184640_1.jpg
    200BX, specs classified ;)
    20171130184628_1.jpg 20171130184529_1.jpg
    Morgel Chamus

18. RacerRobin24

RacerRobin24
    Expand Collapse

*I step out of the way of the convoy of cars coming up the road*

You can't buy a new car for $100! I mean, I might buy an Ikea flat-pack Upfit, so that I can change it between the Tray and the Box whenever I need, and if YOU need any help, just buzz my doorbell, I am always free!

As for the street racer, I have only just met one today, Come I'll introduce you to him. *I lead you to my front door*

19. @op@

@op@
    Expand Collapse

Couch *used cars* Couch *Covet*
    *walking to Ethan's house*
    *shaking hand with Joseph*
    Me to Joseph: Hi, I heard you are a street racer too. My name is Henry Parkkali and I just moved to this street. As for that BANG, well it was my truck.

20. RacerRobin24

RacerRobin24
    Expand Collapse

"I'll look into it"

And after a quick search, I found just what I was looking for, I just had to wait a little time before buying it.
    --- Post updated ---
    BTW Joseph is offline :/
    --- Post updated ---
    This Conversation Closes from 22.40 - 06.00am between this time NO ONE CAN CONTINUE THE STORY!

If you have time-zone issues, please do let me know....this is just so everyone can have a decent sleep without having to worry about someone continuing.

If you do continue in the Conversation Closed Time (CCT), your post will be ignored, and we will resume from the last post within the allocated time.