1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

BeamNG mod folder structure

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by OverPower, Sep 14, 2016.

1. OverPower

OverPower
    Expand Collapse

So after trying to figure this out for a while now, i can't seem to get it working... been looking for some kind of guide for this aswell. Maybe i haven't look hard enough, i don't know.

How is the mod folder structure supposed to look like? I have the changed some of the paths in the JBEAM file aswell, with no luck.. it just doesn't show up ingame. I have more edited JBEAMs and parts i would like to add whenever this works but for now i just need this to work really.

It's a remodeled unibody of the etk800, so it shouldn't be that hard, right? :confused::confused:

Anyways, here's some pictures showing some of the stuff:

ggg.png

hhh.png

2. OverPower

OverPower
    Expand Collapse

I edited the JBEAM to roughly suit the bodystyle, and after that i changed the name of the JBEAM, edited what you saw on the picture there. It won't show up at all, not even in the garage thing...
    --- Post updated ---
    Wait, i packaged the folder to a RAR file, ill try and ZIP it instead... because the file wasn't even showing up in the logs.. lol :D
    --- Post updated ---
    Nevermind, i got it working now... fixed the folder structure but didn't change the RAR to ZIP thing, this can be marked as solved now!:oops:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice