BeamNG Mods (xexeom) R.I.P

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by pinkman, Aug 18, 2016.

1. pinkman

pinkman
    Expand Collapse

Hello. Not so long ago found a channel for beamng game (https://www.youtube.com/user/xexeom). The channel a lot of views, many new subscribers. But the video on this channel are not published for almost a year. In writing of commentary and even some top yutubery confirmed that she had died in real life.
    She died in a car crash. She rented a video on the theme of car crashes. It's such an irony, a destination any ... I'm in shock, if it's true ...
    I wanted to share with you, thank you ...

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. mpsw69

mpsw69
    Expand Collapse

it was her videos that make me want to play BeamNG in the first place, (i know this is old, but i miss her videos, she was a BeamNG pioneer).

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

man, what is it with the community for this game? it's comparatively small but has the highest death toll of any community I've ever been a part of. Every now and again it comes up that one user or another has died or killed themselves.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Lucaas

Lucaas
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Well, this particular user did unfortunately die in a crash years back. DragCarTV mentioned it, and even xexeoms personal friend, ChristineLTR (or however it's spelled) confirmed it. Pretty ironic.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. PriusRepellent

PriusRepellent
    Expand Collapse

This community is full of people who can and do drive motor vehicles on a regular basis. That alone carries a pretty big risk at times. Additionally, the age group of people who play video games like BeamNG is also a relatively high suicide risk statistically.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. jjjjj

jjjjj
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately I know this to be fact, I have known a lot of people who were not even 13 who unfortunately ended it all, so for those who feel depressed, your life is not a film, so please don't end it, there will always be help.

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice