BeamNG.Pets

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by SmokeyDokey, Nov 9, 2022.

1. SmokeyDokey

SmokeyDokey
    Expand Collapse

Post your pets here! Pictures, videos, descriptions, fun facts, we want to hear it!

Rules:
    Be nice, to each other and the animals :)
    --- Post updated ---
    I'll start it off with this picture of my silkie chicken, Sandy (my current profile picture)
    Sandy.jpg
    And an old funny picture of Sandy yawning
    Screenshot_20220806-114115_Gallery.jpg

#1 SmokeyDokey, Nov 9, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SmokeyDokey

SmokeyDokey
    Expand Collapse

Another day, another two birbs. The closest one to the camera is Mars and the further away one is Jupiter.
    Screenshot2022-11-07132759.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. kravn

kravn
    Expand Collapse

Got two cats. Big tailless one is Layla and the small weird lookin one is Lucy. Layla is my cat and she is around 6 or 7 years old currently. She likes everyone in our family but I am definitely her favorite. She was treated pretty badly by my brothers cat who sadly had to be put down 3 years ago due to developing a major health issue at 17 years old. It was likely because of this she started off treating Lucy (who is my mothers cat) pretty badly when we got her but now they are able to at most tolerate living in the same house. Lucy loves my mother and they are near inseparable when she gets back from her job. Over all I give them a 10/10, great cats, take a pet like no problem.
    PXL_20221110_224941443.jpg PXL_20220706_004904556.jpg PXL_20220503_142447573.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. SmokeyDokey

SmokeyDokey
    Expand Collapse

LOOK AT 'EM! SO FLOOFY! Beautiful aminals.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. SmokeyDokey

SmokeyDokey
    Expand Collapse

Pet time (if you're having a bad day, skip this one).
    20220715_071215.jpg
    This is Smoke, a silkie chicken. I've since had to take him back to the farm I got him from due to him being a rooster. Roosters aren't allowed in residential areas where I live sadly.
    Screenshot2022-09-14090716.jpg
    My account name is actually his nickname.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BlueLife

BlueLife
    Expand Collapse

so much fluff = cuteness overload
    --- Post updated ---
    my 3 dogs:
    i used to have 3 dogs, 2 females, one male. the male was named rain, the females were named cherry and elsa, they were the best dogs i had until they died, cherry was the one that kept on barking at me every time, elsa was just the one that just did random things and sometimes come up to me and i would pet her, rain was just the dog that also did random things as well. but a few months go by. she (cherry) stopped barking at me and i just loved the dogs. sadly rain and elsa would die to an infection, cherry made it out safe and is now living with my aunt, i also dont have any photos due to them probably looking bad or just not in the correct spot. cherry is well and happy (i hope) and i havent visited my aunt's house since like september? august? i forgot now. cherry is probably the middle child (idk if its true) but i loved cherry so much. rain was probably the oldest (idk if its true as well) and elsa is probably the youngest (idk alright. i didnt ask who was the oldest and who was the youngest) the date that rain and elsa died was back in like september, august or somethin back in 2021.

• Like Like x 2
  7. SmokeyDokey

SmokeyDokey
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for your losses mate. Sounds like they were great doggos.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. BlueLife

BlueLife
    Expand Collapse

they were great dogs. elsa is the one i liked the most due to her not BARKING LIKE HELL AT ME until cherry stopped barking at me so i liked elsa and cherry but until elsa and rain died, i cried once i found out, if elsa and cherry died. i would have gone into depression. luckily cherry didnt die.
    --- Post updated ---
    edit: one thing. i didnt remember their breeds, i never minded to ask
    edit 2: the mother or grandma i forgor would be dropped of my house to be taken care of. she was a very agressive one. i almost got bitten once, the owner of the mother is one of my uncles (i have a massive family.) plus my dogs were owned by my uncle until he dropped the 3 off to my house
    --- Post updated ---
    idk why but smoke looks cool but the big brain thing is kinda bothering me. i just need an explanation
    --- Post updated ---
    not a very fun fact. most dogs do not like being petted on their head, try to pet them somewhere else like the torso or just pet them where it isnt the head. children love to but dogs hate it, plus they pet them very roughly (researched from google)

#8 BlueLife, Nov 15, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  9. SmokeyDokey

SmokeyDokey
    Expand Collapse

Not a brain, it's the silkie rooster equivalent of a rooster of chicken comb.
    Inked1161332_1.jpg
    For some types of chickens, like silkies, it's just flat.
    He actually didn't always have that. I'll show some baby pictures of them later (if I remember) and you'll see what I mean.
    Same thing for chickens. They're alright with being pet on the neck, though.

10. SmokeyDokey

SmokeyDokey
    Expand Collapse

boooorb. Only Mars, the others didn't want to be in the picture.
    20221115_135211.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. BlueLife

BlueLife
    Expand Collapse

mars looks nice but him opening his mouth just makes me creeped out

• Like Like x 2
  12. SmokeyDokey

SmokeyDokey
    Expand Collapse

Lol. They do that when it's hot out, like how dogs pant. Most birds do it, on a hot day look outside and see for yourself.

Sandy looks down upon us with shame.
    Screenshot_20220922-160404_Gallery.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. BlueLife

BlueLife
    Expand Collapse

sandy's about to come to my house and eat me (ofc this is a joke)

• Like Like x 1
  14. SmokeyDokey

SmokeyDokey
    Expand Collapse

Today something terrible scared the Chickens...

the food container fell over. They refuse to eat out of it.

15. Flashet

Flashet
    Expand Collapse

Can i tell about my pet without any pics?

16. SmokeyDokey

SmokeyDokey
    Expand Collapse

Sure! as long as it's a pet, we'd love to hear! Pics are only optional, yet recommended.

17. Flashet

Flashet
    Expand Collapse

Nice!
    I have a cat 5-yr old cat. It has a name Miso. She s fur has white, grey and black colors. Miso ALWAYS sits or lies in front of my keyboard. I love my cat
    UPDATE Miso always purrs when sees me

18. SmokeyDokey

SmokeyDokey
    Expand Collapse

Sounds like an amazing little catto, she just wants to play Beam lol.

Side note, who knew that Chickens had that nighttime eye glow picture thing?
    Screenshot2022-11-22133010.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. Flashet

Flashet
    Expand Collapse

it happens with cats too

20. SmokeyDokey

SmokeyDokey
    Expand Collapse

I wonder how many animals it happens with. I knew it happens with dogs and cats, but for it to happen with chickens is surprising.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice