BeamNG Police Fail Movie : You Can Have Roles In It

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by DaisyDishsoap, May 5, 2020.

1. DaisyDishsoap

DaisyDishsoap
    Expand Collapse

Hello Fellow Beamers, I want to make a police chase video . However I do not have any cars to use due to the fact i had to cleanly uninstall BeamNG because mods had no textures. I have over 700 hours on Beam so I do know my way around the game. If anyone has any mods for me to use for the video it would be very much appreciated, I will not link the mods for anyone to download because i do not want anyone to use the mods you created, mainly because you made them private for a reason. p.s don't mind my forum name, I made it when i was 13 and thought it was cool. I will post the link to this video in this thread. This video will take a while because quarantine is really hard for me. I will try to get it out as soon as possible.
    --- Post updated ---
    + you can suggest cars for me to use as you can be in the video
    just tell me the car,role,if it will crash and if you're a civilian or police officer.
    --- Post updated ---
    It's my first time posting a thread , no need for harshness. ;]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice