1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

BeamNG randomly freezes after 10-15 minutes

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Leet34, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Leet34

Leet34
    Expand Collapse

Since the new update Im having a problem, BeamNG freezes after 10-15 minutes of playing. Its not like normal freeze, at first display gets frozen, but I still hear game sounds like its still running but screen is stuck on the last frame and then after 10 seconds it freezes completly and I only hear looping engine sounds. Then it shows me "BeamNG stopped working" and I have to exit it. This is like the 4th time it happened to me. Any idea why Im having this random freeze ?

2. 13dodgeram

13dodgeram
    Expand Collapse

I am currently having the same problem too. Running version 0.3.7.7. Checked the Torque3D log and this is what it shows:

"191.46757|E|GFXD3D9VertexBuffer::lock|CRITICAL: unable to lock vertex buffer"

3. SkinnierSteve

SkinnierSteve
    Expand Collapse

That happened to me too. I even caught footage of it in my BeamNG.Drive glitches video.

4. jetcoasterfan

jetcoasterfan
    Expand Collapse

5. IBsenoj

IBsenoj
    Expand Collapse

I get that too, I really have no idea what cause's it, (it happens on all maps for me)

The way I fix it; I Alt Tab out of it then back in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice