1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Beamng.Research download not available.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by firestorm7893, Jun 26, 2020.

1. firestorm7893

firestorm7893
    Expand Collapse

Hello, today i wanted to try experimenting with beamng.research for a project. The problem is that the website that should host the zip containing the software is empty, the only way to download the simulator is by going into the "trunk" folder and download each file one by one, which obviously takes a lot of time.
    Am i missing something?
    This is the link i'm talking about: https://projects.beamng.com/projects/research/files

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ask4jubad

ask4jubad
    Expand Collapse

You can use an SVN client to download the whole repository.

Simply download one here: https://tortoisesvn.net/ or any other of your choice. After installing, open the SVN repository browser, copy the Subversion link in the repository

upload_2020-8-3_10-13-35.png

to the subversion client window:

upload_2020-8-3_10-14-16.png

This will prompt a window showing the files in the repository, Right click on the file(s) you want to download and check out to your local or git repository. With this, you are done.

3. noso4ek

noso4ek
    Expand Collapse

There is still no download page, downloading the entire repository is rather strange, because we have a download tab!
    upload_2020-9-24_7-19-40.png

I created support-ticket about year ago, but no have answer yet.
    upload_2020-9-24_7-20-39.png

4. Leeloo

Leeloo
    Expand Collapse
    The Little Engine That Could
    BeamNG Team

5. Trophy

Trophy
    Expand Collapse

wait you can download the dev version of the game?

6. Leeloo

Leeloo
    Expand Collapse
    The Little Engine That Could
    BeamNG Team

This isn't about the dev version; we are talking about the research branch. If you want to use the platform for academic research, you need to obtain a research license through the email address I mentioned earlier.

The github link was to clarify how we are processing research-related inquiries as the ticket system @noso4ek mentioned is no more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice