1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

BeamNG Space Program (BSP)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by workclock1©, Apr 8, 2018.

1. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

I guess i can welcome you to the first annual BeamNG Space Program. (basically the first established Space Program in BeamNG.) We post stuff here related to space, or rocket launches, or updates on an upcoming rocket launch. Maybe a Manned mission to the Moon, that has been done by the BeamNG Space Program (BSP, That's what i'll call it.) and it was a really good success. and just today, a Roadster now is in space, enjoying the view of Earth.

Stay updated for any upcoming videos/livestreams/events. The next planned launch (a manned mission to the moon) should be on April 10th, 2018. But if weather is bad, April 15th, 2018.

Feel free to watch a replay of the Launch (was originally posted on the screenshots thread) of the Roadster in space. Some pictures should also draw your attention.

screenshot_00005.png screenshot_00006.png screenshot_00007.png screenshot_00008.png screenshot_00009.png

If you can see this, Let's try not to kill this thread like my other few. don't let it drown into the second or third page.

• Like Like x 2
  2. iplaybeam

iplaybeam
    Expand Collapse

that screenshot from beam?

3. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

Not going to steal your show, but this should be in roleplay.

4. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

It's on the verge, but i can go both ways.
    --- Post updated ---
    Yup :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice