1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

BeamNG Time Attack League

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by azm613, Jan 12, 2021.

1. azm613

azm613
    Expand Collapse

Touge Association
    I recently started a new group, that I believe to be a pretty decent idea.
    The other day while I was competing in the time trial events with a couple of my friends, we had an idea to create a regulated and somewhat formal motorsports league revolving around the time attack missions in BeamNG. We created Touge Association, a group where we host time trial events, hillclimb events and other single player competitive events. Players run the courses, send us a screenshot of their times, and we document it in the appropriate area. We also have started hosting events with specific restrictions, requiring our players to come up with inventive ways to go the fastest. We have as strong focus on our community as well, with an active group of moderators to make sure the leaderboards stay up to date, with the most current times to provide a better experience to our players.
    While it might not be full multiplayer, or even close, we still try to provide the thrill of motorsport to anyone who is willing to enter our competitions and give it their all.
    I figured this might be the place to share my idea, and see if anyone else has by chance ever thought of the same thing, I remember having thoughts of a system like this back in the early days of Beam, but now I am happy to share this with anybody who would like to join us in our events.
    We race all cars, all courses, there's something for everyone to enjoy!
    Thank you, and I look forward to hearing everyones feedback concerning this.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice