Better environment sounds

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by The Stigs german cousin, Dec 12, 2017.

1. The Stigs german cousin

The Stigs german cousin
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I apologize if this has already been posted but I did not find anything like that so far..

My suggestion to improve the immersive experience of the maps is to have more realistic environment sounds.
    Most of the maps barely have any background sounds at the moment, so I turn into some 10 hour youtube sounds to have a better background and feeling of the map.

Maybe also changing soundscapes over certain areas of the map would be a good idea. For example to have birds and cricket sounds in the forest while having wind noise on top of a mountain and so on.

As for the upcoming Italy map (which I am really looking forward to), THIS would be very important....

It kind of works as a solution for me to just play some soundeffect videos in the background but I suppose it would be better to have that right in the game and I dont think that would be a very difficult feature to add to the game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice