Released Bicycles [PAID]

Discussion in 'Land' started by TonyCartony, Nov 23, 2022.

1. TonyCartony

TonyCartony
    Expand Collapse

It is time to contribute stopping pollution, hence I created a "green" vehicle ... a Bicycle! ;)

I developed from scratch a pedaling mechanism, see this thread for technical details.

To maximize fun there are three variants:

Cyclette
    It is provided of a Dummy that pedals himself, well this is just for crashing it badly with trucks and laugh ;)

Street Bike
    • Dummy rider can lean (using pre-mapped "B" key, but you can customize it) and wheelie it by just doing a stop+throttle combo.
    • It is a fixed gear, so it has only one gear, but it is enough to get a good speed
    • It also has the Wheel and Rider camera for realistic drive
    • Tuning parameters for rider and parts strength, to make the crashes of your taste
    • Detachable helmet

Mountain Bike
    • This is the most featured variant, I provided it with
    • Different colors thru "paint design" item
    • Full tuneable suspensions, front and rear
    • Jato part, to make it a missle
    • Food bag with pizzas inside, that detach when crashed
    • 6 gears, for all terrains
    • Lean gesture, like Street Bike and Stand gesture to afford off-road (premapped to "K")
    • Wheel and Rider camera
    • Rider and parts strength parameters
    • Preconfigured tuning for wheelies
    • Detachable helmet

Both Street and MTB can be started with AI, so that you can make fun crashes! Have a look at this video to see all the features:

Download instructions
    BIKES PACK!!
    This mod belongs to the most comprehensive Bikes Pack Level! BeamNG Hero! Indeed you will have also
    the Chopper

the Superbike

the Motocross

the SuperSport!

and the new Bridge-o-logs!

• The total cost is 8.99 Euro to be paid using PayPal or Wise or Amazon gift cards
    • Send me an email to tony.cartony76@gmail.com for details

But you can start with BeamNG Curious (1.99 Euro) level trying the Chopper, then upgrade (paying only the difference) and receive them all.

Or you can buy the BeamNG Crazy Pack (9.99 Euro) that includes all the bikes plus the Longboard!

Notes
    • v2.0 new steering algorithm! No more needed to use steering wheel, it can be driven with keyboard and it can stop without falling!!
    • The 3D meshes are not very FPS friendly, future updates will optimize them
    • Updated and tested on 0.31.3

Credits
    -"Fixed Gear" (https://skfb.ly/ouXNI) by jiet17 is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
    -"Afterburner Downhill Mountainbike" (https://skfb.ly/ontV7) by Matt Nugent is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
    -"Cycle Helmet" (https://skfb.ly/6S8DF) by markchester is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). "Foodpanda Bag" (https://skfb.ly/6TUGF) by AliasHasim is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).

#1 TonyCartony, Nov 23, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2024
    • Like Like x 8
  2. nowysen

nowysen
    Expand Collapse

now you can finally feel the satisfaction of actually being able to run over a bycicle which is taking up a whole lane! perfect!

• Like Like x 11
  3. Kalvin costova

Kalvin costova
    Expand Collapse

now thats somthing i wanna see

next i want quadbikes lmao

• Like Like x 3
  4. ryanisstigg

ryanisstigg
    Expand Collapse

Really hoped to see this as a free thing since it seems so basic, but I'll buy this if I ever get a Paypal or something

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. TonyCartony

TonyCartony
    Expand Collapse

In real life a bicycle is simpler than a car, from point of view of user yes. But from BeamNG phisic point of view trust me that a stable 4 wheels is much more simpler than a 2 wheels plus a swaying wheel turning in the middle of the frame (the pedals)

I hope to see you one day in the member list :)
    T.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. sunnyz

sunnyz
    Expand Collapse

If the YT membership rates differ will I have to pay in full?

(e.g. I live in Thailand and it shows that I need to pay 120THB for BeamNG Hero tier (~3.20EUR, discounted price), can I pay 3.20EUR? or do I still need to pay the additional?)
    upload_2022-11-24_18-12-18.png

7. TonyCartony

TonyCartony
    Expand Collapse

I didn't know YT offer discounts, maybe it is related to Black Friday week ;). I think the discount is not impacting my earning, the difference will be put by YT, because I haven't received any communication about this from google. So you will not be asked to add money, go ahead and exploit that discount, lucky you!

T.

8. Fy42145

Fy42145
    Expand Collapse

Can you please add a demo version

9. TonyCartony

TonyCartony
    Expand Collapse

I have added a new YT Membership, named BeamNG Curious, that provides you basic Chopper with no rider and no optional, enough to have some fun and check if you can drive bikes. It just costs 1.99Euro, in my country it's less than an espresso coffee, and will protect me a little from leaking.
    T.

10. jackmo2207

jackmo2207
    Expand Collapse

I wonder if I went back in time to 10 years ago, if people would believe me when I said you had to buy online demos now

• Agree Agree x 10
  11. Andryusha

Andryusha
    Expand Collapse

It's good to have different pricing options and tiers.
    If there'd be no demo you'd had to pay min 2.5x more

12. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

I mean the point of a demo is that it's free, so that you can try out the mod before making a choice

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. EliasSlds

EliasSlds
    Expand Collapse

Isnt that a rule?
    that there should be a demo if you release a paid mod here?

14. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

It's not, but IMO it's just good practice and a great way to let people experience the mod and prove them that you're actually making quality content. From what I've heard a lot of people are skeptical about paid mods because they can't get a taste of it before making a decision.
    But it's not a rule

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. TonyCartony

TonyCartony
    Expand Collapse

1.99Euro is practically free for one person, but multiplied by several ones gives me some will to continue modding, because it is an effort. Isn't it? You are doing this much more earlier than me, I think you understand. Especially when you see your mods leaked on a trashy site by a kid that does it only because spitting on others is fun.

T.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Lordlichi2006

Lordlichi2006
    Expand Collapse

they skeptical about them bc they think they are entiteled to your content for free
    but yeah you could make a base version for a bit less than the fully featured one but a demo should never be paid since that defeats the entire purpose of a demo
    --- Post updated ---
    the thing is that if you want people to get the mod, you have to convince them that its good, thats why a free demo is important. a lot of people dont know if they want to use that money, even if bassicaly nothing, they want to be 100% sure they want it, that is why some people pirate games before buying, they arent convinced so they arent gonna pay for something they wont like. (still doesnt excuse piracy)
    so as i said. making a demo paid defeats the purpose of a demo
    for me its also hard to buy things online since im a minor, so i have to ask for my parents and its a annoyance to just try it have to pay.
    you do what you think is correct tho, im just trying to give advice!

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

No free demo, no purchase. sorry mang, but there's no way I can verify quality before paying.

• Like Like x 1
  18. wander

wander
    Expand Collapse

Trust me, its one of the funnest vehicle in the game

• Like Like x 3
  19. TonyCartony

TonyCartony
    Expand Collapse

Great featurings!!

20. Ilovecarcrash101

Ilovecarcrash101
    Expand Collapse

Fantastic mod, i would pay for it, but i don't want to give Youtube my personal information just to get a mod, lol. I don't agree with they contracts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice