Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Land' started by AdamPLGames, Jan 9, 2022.
eh teh keh dabloo-series
Coupe suspension moves forward when lowered
this is next level detailing
i have a very big problem about textures please fix this problem or help me ;(
one thing that came in to mind, if you are planning on making the undercarriage more detailed, like adding front/rear subframes etc, it would be great to see the rear subframe be able to break off like on the bastion.
Anyone know how to install this mod?
your disc:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\BeamNG.drive\0.24\mods
but what link do I download xd, I found like 10 links and I have no idea which of all those links is from the mod
And how with compact and touring? Im waiting these ones the most
I love this mod btw
First off, I have to say, this is a really fun mod to just thrash around a hilly map. I applaud you for taking your time to make it as configurable as possible to cover most E36 specs and even going the extra mile with the aftermarket addons. There are a few things I find wrong with this mod and I hope these will be adressed:
- The M40 and M50 engines do not make their advertised power unless you remove the exhaust in which case, the horsepower and torque figures are the ones advertised by BMW.
- The exhausts themselves have no change in sound, so it seems pretty pointless to change the exhaust for a 3-4 hp increase and no added BMW rasp.
- There is no power increase between the Tuned and Race exhausts.
- The VANOS settings are incorrect in the sense that you can choose all types of VANOS on the M50 engine, whereas in the M52 engine, the VANOS option is not available. It should be M50: no VANOS or single VANOS and M52: single VANOS or double VANOS (that is only if you were roleplaying really hard and decide to swap in a M52B25TU or something like that, because double VANOS never came on the E36 iirc)
- I suggest to add the real name of the "AdamPLG Personal" wheels which is Azev Type A and maybe add a cap option with the Azev logo
I may have missed other bits and bobs and I will get back with them once I find them. All in all this mod is still really really fun and 16 year old me is screaming after an E36 now.
I wish you the best moving forward.
Good luck. I have had an e46 for almost 10 years now (since I was thirteen lmao. I lived out in the country.). I love it. However it is only a 325i with an auto
Are you planning on adding the m44b19 aswell or is it not gonna be added as the m42 is also a dohc engine?
I have e46 too but it is 316i
Are you planning to make an ETK lore friendly version? It would be really nice
Thanks I will try to fix that, about wheels mine are different than Azev
--- Post updated ---
For now no progress