WIP Beta released BNGM TEST-AREA 1.0

The map is our official test track. No beauty like the "Rally Monster Funpark"-Map, but it fulfils i

1. jlinker

jlinker
    Expand Collapse

jlinker submitted a new resource:

BNGM TEST-AREA - The map is our official test track. No beauty like the "Rally Monster Funpark"-Map, but it fulfils i

Read more about this resource...

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Too far guys.
    I (sort of) understand why some find the ladies pictures a bit out of place, click-bait-y, but I believe some of you are excessively getting triggered.
    Is it bad taste? Maybe.

But getting 'disturbed' from totally normal pictures of ladies (even NSFU2 has those and it's rated E as in for Everyone) is really crazy.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MrLeRien

MrLeRien
    Expand Collapse

I'm not entiely sure if there are "normal"

4. bob.blunderton

bob.blunderton
    Expand Collapse

It's all good Nadeox1, my apologies, I was pulling their chain a bit and man oh man, did it set off the tempers, heehee.
    As if I could talk with my map & it's signs (and no one even brought that up). Like I said, it was funny, but you won't get those lines out of me again. We have to be allowed SOME fun on here now and then... got to keep the morale up. :)
    Good luck with the update you guys are coming out with Nadeox1, waiting eagerly for it here!

5. skdursh

skdursh
    Expand Collapse

It blows my mind how many people in the reviews are screaming "WE MUST SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM THIS FILTH" with the excuse that this isn't a mature rated game, but without understanding that mods are not part of the official release. Plus, has this game even been officially age rated yet? Please do not get rid of the women, not even because I like them, but because I don't like the people who are demanding you remove them.

6. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

"WE MUST SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM THIS FILTH" when Santa just bought a copy of GTA 5 for little 8yr old Johnny... *sigh*
    *edit* thought this was in "General Discussion" Thread.. thought you meant reviews of the game

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice