Boosts!

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by BjarkeDuDe, Jan 15, 2014.

1. BjarkeDuDe

BjarkeDuDe
    Expand Collapse

I would love to see boosts! Like in Trackmania, where you get boosted for a few seconds. It could be made by using triggers, where the car either gets an engine boost, or a push (I don't know which is easiest).

I know this is not the type of game for boosts, but it would be a great mod!

2. raiderfan

raiderfan
    Expand Collapse

Well to be real it would have to be through the engine. This isn't NFS there not going to make boost push the back of the car.

3. DZachary

DZachary
    Expand Collapse

Or if the car had a hidden thruster that was activated temporarily by driving through a trigger, could be possible :p

4. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

I don't think this game needs boosts. Unless it's a real boost. Not like nfs

5. Ltp0wer

Ltp0wer
    Expand Collapse

Pssh, no imagination in this thread.

I'd love boosts. When the game is released and the modding capabilities are a bit more fleshed out and documented, I'd kill for a carmageddon like total conversion mod.
    Think about the possibilities with BeanNG's physics:
    Spike ball power up, Tire spikes, Oil slicks, jelly suspension, solid granite car, land mines, etc

Keep in mind that I don't really care for the idea of these things being dev implemented.

They are mods, you don't have to use them. In BeamNG 1.0, it would suck if the modding capabilities wouldn't allow someone to make a sort of boost trigger event.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice