1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Breakages

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Specthompson, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Specthompson

Specthompson
    Expand Collapse

Will there be things like engine blocks cracking, transmission cables snapping if the frame bends, broken bolts, and radiator hoses splitting and spraying stuff everywhere? And say one of the axles snap, and comes out of the axle housing. If i have another car hitched to a trailer im pulling, can i use the axle from that vehicle and put it in the one im driving so i dont have to restart the game to get a new vehicle?

Thanks, spencer.

2. Kitteh5

Kitteh5
    Expand Collapse

I think this was mentioned somewhere, I bet $100 it is going to be implemented or is being thinked over at each of the 4 dev's homes now. I wish... but it adds to the realism.

3. Rocking_Star

Rocking_Star
    Expand Collapse

Yes, it was mentioned by gabester that this type of realism will be in the game.

I'm not sure about whether a split radiator hose will start spraying stuff everywhere, but that's to see if it's implemented or not.
    There will be some sort of 'repairing' or 'respawning' the vehicle on the spot. So don't worry about having to restart the game to get the car fixed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice