Bring back ajustable camber and toe for each wheel instead of just front and back

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by lukerules117, Apr 19, 2016.

1. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

With the new update you can no longer change the toe and camber of each wheel and being able to change the camber and toe individually is very useful, before I new update the alignment of the beam front axle was terrible and it would always veer to the side so I had to put DIFFERENT settings on the left and right front tires, the beam axle is a bit better in this new update, but still doesn't seem as good as it could be if I was able to change the camber and toe of each wheel individually. In addition to using it to fix flaws with the game it can also be used for actually trying to get a good time around a track or just doing something that's terrible but fun to drive.

2. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

Nothing was changed with tuning. Live axles don't have adjustable camber or toe (unless they're steered front axles). Everything else is still fully adjustable. Toe on front axles is a bit tricky, but you can still adjust it however necessary by adjusting toe and steering center.

3. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

It was the steering axle on the front of the D-series so thats why I was able to change the toe on both wheels only, I tried with the miramar and everything is as it should be, sorry about this thread.

4. Goosah

Goosah
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

On the solid axle you adjust steering center. Toe controls the length of the tie rod between both wheels, steering center controls the drag link to the steering box.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice