Bringing beamng in stores

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by pillojon106, Dec 17, 2013.

1. pillojon106

pillojon106
    Expand Collapse

Do you think that the beamng team can bring this game to retailers like best buy, walmart, gamestop or any other store. That would be good for the team so they can make more money on research and development.

2. jackeo21

jackeo21
    Expand Collapse

I'm not sure this is possible, at least right now. I was looking at Next Car Game and they're sticking to steam. BeamNG is not yet that far in development, as in not enough maps and cars, no objectives... Sure there's plenty of mods out now but I'm not sure there ready for a DVD release, hopefully in the future though! :)

3. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Ever seen an alpha game available as a hard copy in stores? I didnt think so.

4. gnator500

gnator500
    Expand Collapse

To stores? Thats a lot of expense for less profit. If the team wanted to start distributing to more people, Steam would be the ideal choice. But BeamNG seems to be the kind of game that the people who want to play it seek out, like ROR before it. And the BeamNG team already has a pretty slick way of selling the game. Tho i do wish you could access the download link from within your online profile, other than that the devs (as usual) have everything under control.

5. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

You can; just go to http://beamng.com/service/latestorder and you can always view your order/serial and re-download.

6. gnator500

gnator500
    Expand Collapse

Yup, you can indeed do that. I was mistaken. Thanks Gabester :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice