BRXL - Championship Opening - Wanting for Drivers/Chiefs

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by Soraka30cmMOLE, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Soraka30cmMOLE

Soraka30cmMOLE
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone, Today I came here to present you my idea of creating a championship on Beam.NG. Basically, it consists of creating tracks on all possible maps so that the cars run with the help of AI in random mode.

I will record and narrate the races as a test, if you like it, I will produce more.

Each driver will be able to choose the AI Risk (If there is no choice, it will be set to 1.00 normally). The higher the risk, the faster you go and the greater the chance of crashing your car. They also will be able to choose which eletronics are enabled (ESC/ABS)

Initially I need some names to be:
    Crew Chiefs (Name + Nationality)
    Race drivers (Name + Nationality)
    Crew's Name

Each team has 4 drivers, all driving cars of the same series, with a variation of models.

The cars for the first race are:

Gavril H-Series H25 Vanster Work Package (A)
    Gavril H-Series H25 Vandal (M)
    Gavril H-Series H45 Diesel Cabster Flatbed Upfit (A)
    Gavril H-Series H25 Vanster (A)

Against

Burnside Special V8 Super-Matic (A)
    Burnside Special V8 Dual-Matic (A)
    Burnside Special Drag (A)
    Burnside Special Police (A)

In the same order, Bo4. If they tie, the team that made the best time moves on to the next round.

Here's a track video!
    (Sorry for the music, you can mute and speed up)

Feel free to choose a car, you can also choose a name for both teams and ask me something if necessary.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice