WIP Beta released Bumpy time trial

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by minion, Feb 21, 2020.

1. minion

minion
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys,

I made a short, bumpy time trial for the Italy map and realised people don't really comment/ leave suggestions (and screenshots!) In the mods section so that's why I'm posting it here as well.
    I'd love to have some feedback so I can hopefully release a pack with more of them (V2.0 now released!)

So it's a short time trial in Fastello, and my first ever "mod" and I'm thinking of making a few more (bumpy) time trials that take the toughness of the car in a account as well as the speed and obviously skill of the driver.

The time trial itself also contains a few surprises as I forgot to block off the entirety of the track; so try not to hit the cars that are parked along the way. Oh, and the caravans too.

V 2.0 - DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW

V 2.0 includes a track with an easy and a twistier, harder version. The track is based on the original time trial.
    I've also added a new trial in Utah with a short and longer version.
    I hope you'll like the added track and trials and please leave a comment if I've missed something.

Known bugs: The tracks in Italy include a piece of the suspension test from the GridMap. Since they've been imported from there they have the orange "no texture" texture, I haven't figured out how to fix that.
    Neither am I really encouraged to fix it, since it makes it more visible and hitting it at high speed is... not ideal.

614642-0e5d6d776f5787bd4857e761c46643b4.png
    screenshot_2020-02-23_18-16-33.png 614642-0e5d6d776f5787bd4857e761c46643b4.png
    Enjoy!

Credit goes to V1rginie and HighDef (YouTube) and the devs for their videos and tutorials for how to create a time trial and resources I've used.

DOWNLOAD LINK

The download can be found in the original post in the mod section.

V 2.0 is possibly not online yet as the update needs to be approved as usual.
    I've removed the download here, as not to circumvent the system in place in the mods section.

#1 minion, Feb 21, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice