Camera Configuration Options

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by C7studios, Aug 10, 2013.

1. C7studios

C7studios
    Expand Collapse

I've really been enjoying experimenting with the game. But I find that the camera is very hard for me to control with a keyboard and mouse. A few small configuration options would go a long way to making the game more accessible.

Toggle camera motion compensation. This would enable or disable the camera's velocity relative rotation and allow the player to always be in control of the camera.

Toggle Inversion of Y axis. This would allow a player to toggle the camera inversion to their liking.

Adjustable Camera Speed Scalar.

Adjustable Camera FOV range.

Alternatively, moving the camera control logic to scripts would allow modders to adjust the camera behavior. Being able to pass configuration options to the functions would be useful as well for camera toggling keybinds at runtime.

2. vortexnl

vortexnl
    Expand Collapse

I second this. I bought this game a few days ago but the only thing that doesn't stop to annoy me is the awkward camera. Especially in third person. You guys could use the camera system of a game like GTA IV as a reference. I prefer driving in 3rd person because I can actually see the car getting messed up ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice