Can I Run Beamng Good

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by [DFS] DXing MonsterJ, Aug 16, 2017.

1. [DFS] DXing MonsterJ

[DFS] DXing MonsterJ
    Expand Collapse

• 3.5 GHz AMD FX-6300 Six-Core
    • 8GB of DDR3 RAM
    • AMD R7 250
    • 1TB 7200 rpm HDD

(CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA3400A Gaming Desktop)

2. toxichero

toxichero
    Expand Collapse

i would say you can run it ok. nothing amazing. the fx series dosent have the best single core preformance so anything like the semi will tank your framerate unless its been improved since i had my fx 8350 otherwise you should be pritty good with 2 or 3 cars

3. Glitchy

Glitchy
    Expand Collapse

The R7 250 I think will hold you back, I have one and it isn't t the best. I would recommend investing in a new graphics card if you want great performance. Maybe a 1050ti?

4. The _covet

The _covet
    Expand Collapse

Your RAM is good you will be able to run big maps with no problems, As for the gpu 1080p high no AA no SSAO no HDR will be fine expect over 30 fps and as for
    your CPU you will have not as good as a time due to FX 6300's being weak even though having 6 cores.

(personally I would not recommend any FX processors due to there lacking performance despite sounding great on paper)

But in the end you will be able to run 3 to 4 cars with some slight drops but don't expect more than that.

5. nolotank

nolotank
    Expand Collapse

Both that CPU and GPU are old AND low-end. Expect weak performance.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

If anything is high, it's you. That GPU would be lucky to hit medium settings 60FPS 1080p.
    As for the CPU, unless you're in the 3D modelling and rendering buiseness, that CPU is crap.
    I'd recommend you build your own PC, but if not find a different system.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice