Can We Get Modern Super Cars?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Levy3Poop, Aug 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Levy3Poop

Levy3Poop
    Expand Collapse

BeamNG is awesome in the sense that there's realistic cars that are similar to those we all see every day, but there aren't any modern super cars? I mean, we have the Bolide, but that's a 70's/80's super car.

Meep Gaming posted on the forums asking "What happened to Civetta?", and this could be a good way to answer that question, and give us a new modern super car that's mid engine and AWD. The modern one could resemble a Lamborghini Hurican, because the Bolide (IMO) looks like a Hurican, but older and outdated.

The story of Civetta could be something like "it was the top super car manufacturer, but went bankrupt for whatever reason after the bolide was made, and started back up after a 30 year hiatus when a billionaire bought the rights to Civetta and wanted to bring Civetta into the modern world." Idk, that's just a pitch for what it could be, just to show the story could be easy to come up with.

I know this isn't just something the devs could start right now and toss into the next update, but hopefully we'll get something like this in a future update, relatively soon.

• Like Like x 8
  2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

many threads on this, and a vehicles suggestion thread specifically

• Like Like x 2
  3. NoxiousFumes

NoxiousFumes
    Expand Collapse

Could you please stop being a mini-moderator? It gets annoying after a while.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Amtrak America

Amtrak America
    Expand Collapse

It gets annoying with all your finger pointing too. Use PM. I've learned to use PM thanks to SixSixSevenSeven. He isn't be a mini moderator. He is being absolutely fine.
    --- Post updated ---
    We have an ETK K and a Hirochi SBR4. I agree it would be nice to have some more Hirochis but I'm happy with what we got.

5. NoxiousFumes

NoxiousFumes
    Expand Collapse

Sorry.

6. Projekt535

Projekt535
    Expand Collapse

I wouldn't call the ETK K a supercar. I'd put that on par with an S class Mercedes, and the SBR4 is too much like a Porsche Panamera. Sure they're powerful, but they're loaded with creature comforts and electronic assists.

I agree that we need an actual supercar, similar to Koenigsegg, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc. Mid engine, AWD, lots of power and lightweight.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Spaceballs the Username

Spaceballs the Username
    Expand Collapse

Many modern super cars (even ones you listed) have even more advanced comforts and electronic assists. The K-Series isn't a supercar because it's still relatively slow compared to some of the cars you listed.

8. Projekt535

Projekt535
    Expand Collapse

The companies make cars with comforts, sure. I should have been more specific as they also make a handful that don't include heated seats, nav/radio, A/C, etc. The Ferrari FXX K, Lamborghini Aventador J, Koenigsegg Agera R, just to name a few.

9. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse

A long time ago, I already talk about a new civetta, and well I never get a clear answer, but it seems that there's one in '' concept'' stage. BTW cool video bro, but please the other time use the vehicle suggestion thread.

• Like Like x 3
  10. bowdlerize

bowdlerize
    Expand Collapse

In this case I agree with him, look at how much of the suggestions are about cars because so many people can't use the sticky.

11. NoxiousFumes

NoxiousFumes
    Expand Collapse

This topic has been closed by the moderators in another thread. Please try not to talk about it now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice