1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Cannot select forest items. . sometimes

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by krallopian, Feb 23, 2019.

1. krallopian

krallopian
    Expand Collapse
    NC114-85EKLS
    BeamNG Team

As in right now when I need to!

I select the forest editor (F8) and press 1, nothing highlights! I noticed earlier in the development that items wouldn't show up as I was placing them until I placed 4 or 5 more then they'd all pop in. Is this a forest limitation or is there something else going on?

Basically, I can ADD and REMOVE with the paint(5) and erase(6) but I cannot select any of the items to rotate, move, etc..

2. krallopian

krallopian
    Expand Collapse
    NC114-85EKLS
    BeamNG Team

.. great, now the editors aren't switching! I'm stuck on DECAL ROAD creation, switching F1, F2, etc.. not actually switching! WUT, y u do dis 2 me :'(

3. krallopian

krallopian
    Expand Collapse
    NC114-85EKLS
    BeamNG Team

I've noticed more and more issues coming up.

I'm thinking it's due to pressing CTRL+L when in F11 view. It's the only thing I've done differently. Been using SHOW ROUTE a lot too on the ai. I've noticed SHOW ROUTE will constantly crash the car and say "uninstall mods" or "broken mods" or whatever that error is in the top left. So between that happening (no mods) and CTRL+L to reload the lua, I've been getting the issues. For instance, CTRL+E stops working to spawn cars eventually, just shows a blank screen that won't go away until I go back to the editor and then again back to the game, but still unable to see the ctrl+e menu.

4. DuneWulff

DuneWulff
    Expand Collapse

lol
    I'm betting the editor is gonna get even more unstable as we go.
    Mine is crashing when I do... anything basically. I feel like the new world editor has something to do with this :rolleyes:
    --- Post updated ---
    Aw great as I said that my game hard crashes on loading the map now. :(
    87LHPX0.jpg
    This totally has something to do with the new world editor. It has to ;)

5. krallopian

krallopian
    Expand Collapse
    NC114-85EKLS
    BeamNG Team

I didn't know there was a new anything! I'm going to google and LEARN yaay.

6. krallopian

krallopian
    Expand Collapse
    NC114-85EKLS
    BeamNG Team

It turns out that if I drag select a small area first, it will select a group of things, then I can click individual items, but until I drag select, nothing will be selectable! ... solved, but. . no idea why it's doing this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice