1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Can't launch BeamNG

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by FEADZ, Nov 18, 2017.

1. FEADZ

FEADZ
    Expand Collapse

Hi guys, I bought the game 3 years ago, 10/23/2013 and today, I wanted to install the game to play Beamng.
    So i check my email and click on the download link. I just install the game and it won't launch, the update is the 0.3.1 and the beamng.update.exe don't work.

I really want to play beamng again and I don't want to pay again to play, hope u can help me :)
    See you!

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

The version you have is extremely outdated.
    We don't use the updater.exe anymore.

We sent out Steam keys to those who purchased the game back then.
    If you did not receive the mail for some reason, or didn't activate the key (which probably expired now), you need to contact us ( https://wiki.beamng.com/Updating_the_game#FastSpring )
    Make sure to specify the email address you used to purchase the game, in case it's different from the address you are sending the support request from.

3. FEADZ

FEADZ
    Expand Collapse

Ok, thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice