1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Can't spawn the Citybus

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Venzex, May 24, 2018.

1. Venzex

Venzex
    Expand Collapse

Hi,

I just tried to spawn the citybus but instead of spawning it the camera moved under ground. I tried clearing the cache and uninstalled all mods messing with the wentward. I also attached a screenshot showing the debug messages.

Attached Files:

• Screenshot37.png
  2. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Did you try running the game in safe mode from the launcher? If that fixes it then its caused by a cache file or remaining mod file.

But if its still happening after that, you could try "verify integrity of game files" by right clicking the game in Steam, otherwise it will probably need a reinstall of the game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Venzex

Venzex
    Expand Collapse

Ill try that. I will tell you if it worked, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. Its 1am lol

4. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Hmmmm, it appears to say node position error, did it happen multiple times? Or just once?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

The console says you have this file 'citybus_engine_CE.jbeam' which cannot be loaded and causing your issue.
    That file is not part of the bus, so it's probably a mod you still have around.

In short, your issue is caused by a mod, you did not remove/disable all of them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Venzex

Venzex
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the hint. Seems like I must have accidentaly copied the "customizable engines and drivetrains" mod into my main directory instead of installing it into the mod directory in "documents". It all works fine now, thanks for the help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice