1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Can't turn right.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by WeasleFire, Sep 2, 2013.

1. WeasleFire

WeasleFire
    Expand Collapse

For some reason I can't turn right in any car, sometimes it'll allow me to but most of the time I can only turn left.

2. bhorton

bhorton
    Expand Collapse

Hmm, that is odd. Oh well, until it gets fixed, turn left 3 times :rolleyes:

3. S54B32

S54B32
    Expand Collapse

It could be a problem with your keyboard, other than that, I have no idea.

4. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

If you're using a keyboard, it can be a bit finicky. Try holding down just the right arrow key and see if it works.

5. WeasleFire

WeasleFire
    Expand Collapse

I hold it down the same way as the left key. It isn't a wireless keyboard so we can clear that.

6. simon48

simon48
    Expand Collapse

I'd change to right key to something else and see if it works.

7. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

Even wired keyboards have problems. (I can't use the default Surgeon Sim binds because the keys conflict. If it's a built-in laptop keyboard, then key conflicts are even more likely unless it's a gaming laptop.) Like I said, try pressing nothing but the right arrow key and see if the wheels turn. If they do, then try while holding down other keys, like up, down, etc. If they don't turn when other keys are pressed then you'll need to find a different control layout that works or buy a keyboard better suited to gaming.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice