1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Can't Update to 0.3.6.9

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Calais, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Calais

Calais
    Expand Collapse

Hello, so Ive been trying to update BeamNG for a while and Norton keeps deleting a crash report file (it thinks its a Suspicious.Cloud.5) So I've gone a disabled Norton after attempting to update it 3 times, only to get the same result but this time it just finishes the download and starts a new one with no alterations to my BNG game. Can anyone help?[h=3][/h]

2. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

1. uninstall the game.
    2. disable any antivirus
    3. install the game again
    4. when it fully installed, switch the branch, not before.

3. Calais

Calais
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the reply, Ill try that now.

4. Rydog106

Rydog106
    Expand Collapse

It was doing the same thing to me and when norton deleted the file I clicked on details when the popup popped up then clicked on options and exempt file from future Scans and restarted the download and for the problem of the game just re updating all the time when it is update say run as soon as done.(click the check box) Hope this helps

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice