1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Car selector don't want to open

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by xaxaxm28, Nov 2, 2015.

1. xaxaxm28

xaxaxm28
    Expand Collapse

V0.4.3.
    After loading a map, I can change vehicle only once, theen the speed-o-metter freezes and i cant do Ctrl+E, Ctrl+Z etc... I tried to restart but it does the same, everything is frozen.

Please help me and remember, i'm French so there can be mistakes >_<

2. bhorton

bhorton
    Expand Collapse

Uninstall all of ARB's mods (thinking the Vanster one, not at computer to check). Did that, and now the game works fine.

3. bhorton

bhorton
    Expand Collapse

Just an update, the culprit appears to be AR162Bs D series and Moonhawk mods, so try uninstalling those.

4. yeticub

yeticub
    Expand Collapse

OH THANK YOU sucks that I have to uninstall moonhawk mods but ar162b should make a barstow

5. bhorton

bhorton
    Expand Collapse

Happy to help!

6. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

Hmm... i have both the d15 and moonhawk mods and they work fine...

7. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

I cant find any basis for his claim considering I dont have those mods and do have the issue. Nor do mods have anything specific that should influence the selector.

8. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

But i have noticed with the update that the vehicle selector takes like 50 years to open

9. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

As said in other threads: The situation was improved. There will be soon another update that fixed and other issues.

10. AR162B

AR162B
    Expand Collapse

In the meantime, you can press ESC after ctrl + E when it doesn't load. On my pc, sometimes the vehicles selector doesn't shows, when it does, this helps.
    And I also don't know why everybody says it is because of my mods...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Scepheo

Scepheo
    Expand Collapse

It seems to always load the entire set of configurations for each car at the moment. As it's not terribly efficient at this, anything that adds a lot of configurations (i.e. your mods) greatly increases load times.

12. jtreign9097

jtreign9097
    Expand Collapse

I love your mods but i had to see if it was true and sadly it was on my end and i have a really good rig..... removing your moonhawk and D15 helped alot... i did keep the fullsize wagon,Extended Van and Roamer sport mods it loads ok but better then 45 seconds i can deal with 6-8 seconds but never 45... it must be re-loading the icons or something every time.. maybe it only effects certain graphics cards mines AMD not sure if this happens with Nvidia cards

13. yeticub

yeticub
    Expand Collapse

i deleted all ar16sb mods and cant figure it out for me i can change car 1once then i cant do it again it does not load after

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice