1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Car Spawning help

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by JojoKawaii, Jun 21, 2017.

1. JojoKawaii

JojoKawaii
    Expand Collapse

how do i spawn cars in free camera mode? I have a windows 10 Laptop, and i press F7, all it does is turn on Airplane mode, and F8 just turns off the camera on my Laptop, please help! I am sick and tired of having to go into the editor to move the car to my camera. Thanks for the advice in advance!

2. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

Try holding down the FN key on your keyboard and then pressing F7 or another key.

3. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

I see your newish on the forums, so i'll explain incase your new to the game...

Press "Esc" and go to "Vehicles" Open it up, and you should see all your vehicles. Choose the config you want, and click on "spawn new"

If your talking about Teleporting your vehicle, because your laptop has a slightly different button scheme, press "Esc" and go to "Controls" (looks like a D-pad for a controller) Select "List advanced bindings too" and search for "Drop Camera At Player". Press on the "F7 key and change your control for that binding.

Reply for any help, Your Welcome!

4. thoseskillsyo

thoseskillsyo
    Expand Collapse

Try to press shift+c

5. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

To teleport,
    1. Press shift+C to get into free camera
    2. Move to your new location
    3. Hold the FN key (on a laptop keyboard, desktops are different) and press F7
    4. Drive!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice