1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Car spawning messed up :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _Divine, Dec 31, 2015.

1. _Divine

_Divine
    Expand Collapse

Since the 5.1 update some cars without a picture spawn and the wheels fall of or the wheel is smashed up. The beamng cars work fine and cars with a picture such as the crown victoria. The ones I got from world of mods spawn like this except a few :( They make a puncture and crashing sound when spawning into the game. When spawning the game freezes and at the top it says not responding.

Attached Files:

• beamngissue1.png
    • beamngissue2.png
    • beamngissue3.png
  2. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

Well you learned your lesson. Dont download mods from any other website other than this one, those sites use unsupported and low quality mods that just shouldnt be touched.

• Like Like x 4
  3. _Divine

_Divine
    Expand Collapse

Actually they are really good and have lasted me a long time. Without these awesome mods my game would be lame and have like 12 cars in the game.

4. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

no... you must have no quality checks, they are terrible. Some of them worse/better than others, but no where near the quality found by the ones made by developers / approved on this forum. Support for these outdated vehicles will not be added and will potentially be completely removed if at all possible. (same applies to outdated cars even on these forums, sometimes you just have to let the people who made them update them or simply let them go.)

5. _Divine

_Divine
    Expand Collapse

It only happened this update. I`m so confused! Some work perfectly. I might as well spend hours learning jbeam and make all of these and fail :(

6. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

Thats good, people who actually work on and update and care about the stuff they make will most likely update their cars to use correct tire code, until then you will need to remove or just not use the unsupported ones for now.

7. _Divine

_Divine
    Expand Collapse

Okay.

8. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

To sum it up @Morgiman....do not download Russian Mods...their quality is lower than sh*t download mods from this site and you will do well :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice