1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Career Mode Only? - Redux (Used to be in wrong section)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Wheelie, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Wheelie

Wheelie
    Expand Collapse

If you saw this thread in the general discussion branch, that was a mistake. Sorry for posting in the wrong section!

Forgive me for asking this if it's already been asked 15,000 times (it seems like it should have been but I couldn't find any evidence of that), but I was wondering if the career mode will be the only mode in the game version. It seems that many posts by developers point to there being a career mode, but it seems that there isn't anything pointing to a sort-of free drive mode where you have access to all of the cars. Will this be implemented, or will it be career only?

Also, if there will be a free-drive mode, will the car selection be limited?

Thanks in advance. :)

2. BosniaFTW

BosniaFTW
    Expand Collapse

I remember they posted a comment on Youtube a looonnnggggg time ago about their plans for a game, and they described there would be a story mode where you upgrade your car and make money doing various tasks/competitions and then a sandbox mode where you can just crash willy-nilly.

In short: no, there's a sandbox mode, too. :D

3. Wheelie

Wheelie
    Expand Collapse

Yay! Can't wait for release! :D

4. gtaman788

gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

I hope its a simulator too.

5. aguinn99

aguinn99
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

What do you mean by that? The point of the game is to be a physics/vehicle simulator. Unless I'm misunderstanding you completely. :confused:

6. Wheelie

Wheelie
    Expand Collapse

What I meant (and I assume he did too) was that most of the devs' posts say the game will be based around a career mode. I was just asking whether there would be a mode where you could just drive, like Rigs of Rods.

7. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

Yes, that's sandbox.

8. aguinn99

aguinn99
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Well, I meant the game in general being a simulator. I know there are going to be different modes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice