Cars you've seen.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Chernobyl, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Chernobyl

Chernobyl
    Expand Collapse

What strange or awesome cars have you seen. Or even car accidents.

2. Petrovsky

Petrovsky
    Expand Collapse
    duplicate account of banned user AwesomeSauce

Last thursday I heard a loud metal/plastic sound, then I turned around and saw a motorbike on the floor and a leg sticking out from under a car :(

3. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

i saw a redbull mini cooper, it had a giant can of redbull on top
    i can post a pic if wanted

4. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Seen these out and about before:
    Burrell+Traction+E+Lytham+-+8-.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. n0ah1897

n0ah1897
    Expand Collapse

There was a thread like this already, but I can't seem to find it :/

6. RedBolide

RedBolide
    Expand Collapse

There's one that drives around my town. When it stops somewhere, you can go up and talk to the people in it. They'll give you a free Red Bull and a little pamphlet. It's actually really good advertising, and the people that drive it are really nice.

7. Autofan

Autofan
    Expand Collapse

Here are two noteworthy cars I saw recently.
    HM Vehicles Free-way, the "car" named after the one place you defiantly don't want to go when in this thing. :p Had no clue what the heck this was until I saw one at a recent show. After a little research I discovered there were about 700 built between 1979-1982.

(imported from here)
    1991 GMC Syclone, not many made, very cool and unique. I don't see one these every day. I saw it pulling out of a parking lot, It looked to be in great original condition.

(imported from here)

I travel to a lot of shows, and always see a bunch of cool, unique, rare, and crazy different vehicles. I'll share some more in the future.

8. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

9. JAM3SwGAM3S

JAM3SwGAM3S
    Expand Collapse

I saw a 1920s car on the back of a pick-up yesterday in Maidstone ( A town near where i live )

It looked similar to this
    Clyno_Motor_Car_Wolverhampton_1920s.jpg

10. Fundador

Fundador
    Expand Collapse

A friend of mines Family owns a lamborghini miura which was also his dad's first car *envy* probably not the rarest but the coolest to be in haha

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

11. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

I saw a right hand drive R33 Skyline in Boston about a year ago. There's also a light blue Rolls Royce Phantom that lives somewhere in this county, and a silver Porsche Carrera GT. I've seen plenty of Ferraris and Lambos in every city I've been to but those aren't particularly interesting

Oh, and here's a cool Cadillac with a neat patina on it that I saw in a parking lot. I want to hop curbs with it.
    lolcadillac.jpg

12. JAM3SwGAM3S

JAM3SwGAM3S
    Expand Collapse

You tend to find a lot of right handed Skylines in the UK ( for obvious reasons )

13. Smeowkey

Smeowkey
    Expand Collapse

I saw a Typhoon over ten years ago. What a rare sight indeed. More rare than a Ferrari and about as quick as one from that era.

I drive for a living so I've seen loads of great cars, rare classics, exotics, super cars, hot rods, massive trucks and cranes, military equipment.

I would brag about my dad's S5 with the V8 but there's got to be at least half a dozen of them in town so it's rather common sight; not rare at all but it's a very good car. What I hate about driving it is the amount of dicks who pull up next to me at red lights expecting me to race them and their four banger four door car. I just let them race off and I'll pull away nice and easy.

That Typhoon on the other hand. Yea, I'll never forget that moment. Like flipping through the pages of an original Playboy with Marilyn Monroe.

14. HadACoolName

HadACoolName
    Expand Collapse

I saw 2 dickheads in early model Chevrolets hooning yesterday. It was an early model Camaro (orange) and a 4 door bel-air and the pricks flew around a corner and fishtailed swerving across 3 lanes.

15. 14ramosr

14ramosr
    Expand Collapse

bullitt-mustang-leadbig1.jpg I saw the boss earlier today

16. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

Oh, and I also saw a '68 Dodge Super Bee (white with blue striping) yesterday. It looked like this, but with blue instead of red:

(imported from here)

17. HadACoolName

HadACoolName
    Expand Collapse

I saw a Lamborghini Gallardo near where I live, Some older model Ferrari in the same place a while later, a Ferrari California in Sydney and a Ferrari Spyder is the same street. I saw 2 V8 SC cars at Sydney airport & a 1980s Brock 05 V8SC in a Sydney showroom that always has high dollar cars in there (like random Ferraris & lambos) and this one isn't rare in the US but it is massively rare here, I sat in a Hummer H2 once

18. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

Well. The guy next door to me has about five classic cars. He has four kids, each with their own vintage car as well... I don't know the names of most of them... but Imma guess at what I think I recognize anyway.

a 60's chevy impala with white-walled tires, and a powder pink paint job.
    some old ford looking car... like Doc Hudson from the movie cars.
    a 69 dodge charger
    I think an old ford lincoln
    some type of thunderbird???
    a camaro

well... I'll get a picture at some point if I can.

that old guy, he just drove out in that impala, balding white mop waving in the wind, not giving a single fuck. It was a majestic site.

#18 TechnicolorDalek, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  19. Stormdrain

Stormdrain
    Expand Collapse

Hey

Ive seen one of those

mostly cause i built it :mad:

NcgHxYC.jpg

Lesson to all: If given the choice to begin with a stock car vs a modified one

go stock

always go stock

i walked into my house wanting to strangle my dad so many times for the ghetto fixes done to the car.

There was a toothbrush stuck in the carb so the choke stayed open

The gas tank was held in with bungee cords

The quarter panels are glued on

ooh and my favorite, the "trunk holder up stick" because he was (and i am) too cheap to get the trunk hinges fixed from where he hit a tree.

go stock. always. Cleaning up somebodys mess is... yeah.

Edit: Notice my custom 'light weight' marker lights in the fenders?

20. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

Need for Speed movie premiere, Dukesfest 2011 @ Zandvoort, Assen Supercar Challenge :) (That car I'm sitting in is a Mosler MT900R, and I did a hot-lap and pacecar lap as a passenger in the Nissan GTR). So cool :D
    Of course also all the "usual" stuff on the road like Gallardos and Ferraris. Have yet to see a Zonda, Koenigsegg and F40 though.
    9bs6A.jpg 9bs9p.jpg 9bsee.jpg 9bsil.jpg 9bskm.jpg 9bsli.jpg

Attached Files:

• 9bsbK.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice