Released Cessni's Lights Mod 3.0

Clean, realistic high quality headlight lens flare texture.

1. cessni

cessni
    Expand Collapse

cessni submitted a new resource:

Cessni's Lights Mod - Clean, realistic vehicle lights lens flare textures. Best used with my enhancer.

Read more about this resource...

2. Acrain7

Acrain7
    Expand Collapse

umm...
    upload_2016-2-21_8-31-43.png

• Like Like x 1
  3. PodgyPaul

PodgyPaul
    Expand Collapse

The same happened to me too, then I downloaded the graphics enhancer and turned the settings to max and it solved the problem. Killed my fps though.:(

4. Powered_By

Powered_By
    Expand Collapse

So... How practical is this mod? I've been debating whether to download this and having seen two posts ahead of me, you may have to turn up your FPS in order for it to work. I don't... really have the most powerful PC.

5. PodgyPaul

PodgyPaul
    Expand Collapse

As far as I can tell, it doesn't reduce frame rate but you do have to have it on normal graphics settings which does.

• Like Like x 1
  6. cessni

cessni
    Expand Collapse

Guys If you have problems with my mods it's mostly because it is conflicting with others. Do the following: move the entire mods but the one that is not working out of the mods folder and then run the game. You should see the mod working ok now. Now it's your work to know which mod is conflicting with mine. For this, start adding mods to the folder, lets say 10-20 at the time so you know which one it is. I hope this helped.

None of my mods except the enhancer decreases fps. And it's actually a very small decrease of about 5fps.
    --- Post updated ---
    This mod is basically a texture replacement, which means no fps decrease should be experienced.

7. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

if you look straight on to the lights and have them on then it lights up the background (whats behind the car)

8. cessni

cessni
    Expand Collapse

#8 cessni, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  9. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 2
  10. cessni

cessni
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  11. ryanisstigg

ryanisstigg
    Expand Collapse

Hey, I saw that you updated a couple other of your visual enhancement mods, is this gonna be next? (please don't kill me for bumping, this was genuinely a good mod)

• Like Like x 1
  12. cessni

cessni
    Expand Collapse

Hey no worries. I was trying to make this mod work again and for that I need some info from the devs but so far I haven't received a reply from any moderator. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice