Cherrier steering wheel and supercar

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Technocreeper, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Technocreeper

Technocreeper
    Expand Collapse

Hello! This might sound stupid but I really like the feeling that the vivace and specifically the arsenic gives, and I feel like it would be perfect for a supercar. And don't get me started on that steering wheel, my favorite on the whole game! I feel like we should have more stock supercars as the game doesn't have many, and even mods don't add them that frequently, from what I can find. Another thing I think would be awesome is a mod, or even a feature that enables you to use all types of steering wheels on every single car from the vanilla version, because imagine having the SBR4 with the Arsenic steering wheel, or even as a joke mix like an autobello steering wheel on a sunburst, etc... I don't expect these to be added but even on mods, it would be awesome! Thanks for reading and sorry if you didn't like my idea!

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2021-08-02_15-31-13.png
  2. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

We have just enough steering wheels, 1 or 2 specific for each car, 3 racing ones for various kinds of racing, 1 sport one, 1 drift one and 1 classic one. Making all steering wheels available on all cars would make the selector really messy.

#2 Agent_Y, Aug 2, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice