City Car Driving 3dinstructor.com

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by rt389g@hotmail.c, Jul 18, 2014.

1. rt389g@hotmail.c

rt389g@hotmail.c
    Expand Collapse

Anyone try this it looks kind of interesting. I believe there is a trial and full version (only $25). Watched a few vids, looks intersting but crashes did not look too good.

2. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

it's more a of a practice driving type game, then it is a vehicle simulator (i have a crown vic, my friend said i should see what happens if i drive in oncoming, i did, and oncoming just ramped right over my car) so yeah :p

3. daveywaveyHD

daveywaveyHD
    Expand Collapse

It's fun for a while, I still go on it every so often but it's a tad bit boring. The physics are extremely wonky and the sounds are terrible (They randoly cut out at high speeds, sometimes when you rev a car over and over the sound will mute for a sec.) It's fine to play if you have a steering wheel, but not for fun, more or less just to drive in the rain in the middle of darkness with low beam on a empty highway (My favorite preferences). The mods for it are the only reason why i go on it; just to cruise in cars i like.

4. rt389g@hotmail.c

rt389g@hotmail.c
    Expand Collapse

Can you mod the demo? Is it worth $25 to buy in your opinion? I thought the pedestrians looked cool, can you run them down?

5. BBQ

BBQ
    Expand Collapse

It's fairly fun to go for a cruise in this game from time to time, but, as mentioned above, the physics and sounds are beneath contempt and the map gets boring really quick in my opinion. I guess russian roads aren't my thing.

- - - Updated - - -

No, you can't mod the demo. In fact, I don't think there is a demo.

IMO, it is not worth buying for 25 bucks. I bought mine on a sale for 12 dollars, so I got that pretty cheap.

You can run the pedestrians over, but all they do is a simple cheap falling animation and a scream or grunt.

6. Petrovsky

Petrovsky
    Expand Collapse
    duplicate account of banned user AwesomeSauce

Horrible graphics, horrible physics, bad sounds, bad controls, boring gameplay.

2/10 if you want a fun game
    10/10 if you're about to commit suicide

7. Jrockin

Jrockin
    Expand Collapse

As people have said, it's not fun but it's ok for a driving simulator for learner / nervous drivers.

Doesn't give force feedback for oversteer and the tyre physics (and physics in general) are sheeet. Not worth the full price IMO

8. daveywaveyHD

daveywaveyHD
    Expand Collapse

I always liked the graphics, there one of the only things i thought the game was good at. Night driving is very realistic looking, correct amount of glare, reflections on the car and lights work like they should. 3rd party models sometimes don't work too well at night, sometimes the interiors aren't mapped correctly. But, meh, the models aren't the best, but you can mod the traffic on the road to be high quality, and as a graphics engine, it really isn't too bad. :p (i suppose it's all down to opinion though)

9. jcmunday

jcmunday
    Expand Collapse

I couldn't get a trial version.

10. iheartmods

iheartmods
    Expand Collapse

A couple things:

1. Wow, what a wicked bump

2. No "demo" exists.

3. Best wait to buy it when on sale...look around xmas time; got mine for 9.99

4. It's not that great of a "sim"

11. bmw535

bmw535
    Expand Collapse

Hi I need a BMW 535i E34 created for city car driving 1.4.0. I'm willing to pay through paypal..if you know how to create cars for city car driving and you're interested, email me at: sscdenv1@gmail.com. Image of the car: http://data.motor-talk.de/data/galleries/915523/145107/bild-63815.JPG

Attached Files:

• bild-63815.JPG
  12. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester
    Expand Collapse

This isn't a CCD forum, nor is it the place to request cars for it. Also, people make mods for games based on what they'd like to see, not what someone else requests.

Also, putting an email address in a public place isn't a good idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice