Civetta Bolide Redesign Idea (Newer Model Idea)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by EvanTheNerd 1, May 12, 2020.

1. EvanTheNerd 1

EvanTheNerd 1
    Expand Collapse

A new Civetta Bolide (2020 Model Year) would be cool as newer cars are being created (and being released of course) in BeamNG.drive.
    • The newer model could have a 4.2L DOHC V8 and a V10 option.
    • Since this sportscar is going to be in 2020 and so on, there should be Electric AND a Hybrid option/config. (Aka having a V10 and electric components at the same time to make the best possible race car or even a sleeper)
    • For the transmission, I recommend a Dual Clutch transmission (6 or 7-Speed), a 10-Speed Automatic transmission, Race 6-Speed Manual transmission, and a regular 6 Speed Manual transmission.
    As for the styling, it could have a retro/new design, better aerodynamics, and more aftermarket components than the original model.

Civetta Bolide Current Engines and Transmissions:
    3.2L DOHC V8
    3.5L DOHC V8
    3.9L DOHC V8
    5-speed manual
    6-speed manual

This is a rough idea as I don't know how people feel about the transmission choices and different powertrain options (especially the Electric and Hybrid option).

Thanks for reading this thread! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ryo13silvia

Ryo13silvia
    Expand Collapse

I quite agree. A newer Civetta - if not Bolide - would definitely be a nice addition to the game as it lacks supercars and hypercars both official and mod. It could also become a good base for mod hypercars and whatnot. The engine choice is agreeable; however I would strongly recommend a DCT (or, as boring as it sounds, CVT for hybrid) instead of a stick manual. Auto options including 10-spd gearboxes would be nice, too.
    I wonder if it can be done as a mod...

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice