Collection of ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Trapez polski, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Trapez polski

Trapez polski
    Expand Collapse

Please note that I am from Poland and I use a translator and it is hard for me to find myself on the forum

Hello, I am a gamer and a huge fan of Beamng and
    I'd like to share my opinion on the player side and give you some ideas for improving this great game. .

1;
    The first thing is, of course, the long-awaited scratches on cars, I realize that this can significantly increase the hardware requirements, but it is worth adding something like this, for example, under the option in Graphics.

2;
    Another thing is more powerful and realistic car engines. I just dream of looking at the engine on a free camera and seeing how all the parts work. It would also be good to add the physics of various fluids, such as motor oil that drips from under the engine after damage to the sump or damage to the radiator from which the coolant is dripping. An interesting option would be to add a mode in which our engine behaves more realistically, e.g. chasing it on a cold engine, it will work worse and lead to failure.

3;
    There is no fun for such a mechanic, for example, as in the car mechanic simulator, when we have a worn shock absorber, we can replace it with a new one.

4;
    Another thing is to change the tuning of the car a bit, it annoyed me many times when I was playing with the mechanics of broken cars, when I wanted to change the rear bumper, the whole car was repaired and it was very annoying then. Also adding more complicated tuning, e.g. adding that I can tune the engine not only for turbo etc., but if I have turbo then I also have to install forged pistons, a better connecting rod, which is what I wrote about more complex physics of the car engine

5;
    The ground physics is a bit old and requires repair, i.e. no deformation of the terrain, when I want to ride off-road, I am disgusted by the physics of the mud and the complete stability of the terrain

6;
    The next suggestion will be to add the season to your maps. More than once I got bored of the summer atmosphere and wanted to have fun in the winter.
    There are a few modifications with the seasons but it is poorly made ...

7;
    Another thing is that cars get dirty when I drive on sand, I would like my car to be dusty or when driving on mud, my windshield would be dirty

8;
    The next thing to do is save damaged vehicles. When I'm playing a car mechanic and I can't finish my project today, I would like to continue the repair tomorrow but I can't because the car, after saving, will repair itself

I think I've already written everything I missed while having a wonderful time with Beamng Drive. And if I did something wrong in creating this post, I'm SORRY!

Greetings from Poland!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. alexthecarguy1

alexthecarguy1
    Expand Collapse

i agree with your idea

3. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

You can save damaged vehicles, it's in the radial menu.

4. Trapez polski

Trapez polski
    Expand Collapse

Never heard of it, can you explain some more?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

upload_2022-1-17_21-28-24.png
    use this in future

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice