Controller for BeamNG and other Games

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by Xpert, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Xpert

Xpert
    Expand Collapse

Thinking of buying a controller for my Laptop and just want to know what one is the best

2. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

An Xbox 360 controller works perfectly, it's the most widely used and supported controller. A PS4 controller also works.

3. SimplyGaming

SimplyGaming
    Expand Collapse

Wired Xbox 360 controller is popular. Not sure about PS3, but I'm pretty sure there's a way.

4. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

I prefer the Xbox One controller to the 360 but it doesn't have an official wired one as far as i can tell. if they do have one, please let me know cause i'm so tired of using Micro USB (USB-C is so much better)

5. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

I know this is an old thread but I suppose it can be useful for anyone else looking for a controller...
    I have a Logitech F710 and I love it. It's wireless and configured like a dual shock 3, which I really like. (I am useless if I have to use an Xbox style controller) It can use the input that Xbox controllers use so I can play stuff like JC2 on the PC with it. The colors/letters on the buttons are the same as the Xbox controllers so it doesn't get confusing if I am playing a game that only accepts Xbox controllers.

6. Nissan Skyline

Nissan Skyline
    Expand Collapse

Despite the somewhat hefty price tag, the wireless adapter is well worth it. If your controller has the headphone jack, it allows for the computers audio output to play through it, along with having 8 controllers simultaneously connected.

7. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

but what if i don't have batteries? this is why i want a good quality hard wired xbox one controller.

8. Nissan Skyline

Nissan Skyline
    Expand Collapse

9. nolotank

nolotank
    Expand Collapse

Personally I already owned a Xbox 360 along with two controllers. I just bought a receiver on Amazon for something like $15, and I haven't had any problems since. Night and day compared to keyboard driving.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. AllTerrainOutlaw

AllTerrainOutlaw
    Expand Collapse

i use a wired logitech controller and it supports xbox's x-input. You can use the Microsoft controller drivers for it. it has a playstation layout and a mode that switches the controls for left analog stick to d pad and vise-versa. You can pick it up for $20 at walmart. or amazon.

@Xpert

11. vagabond139

vagabond139
    Expand Collapse

360 or Xbone controller.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice