1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Controller Problem (Experimental)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Turbosax2005, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Turbosax2005

Turbosax2005
    Expand Collapse

I have an interesting problem with my G27. I am running the current experimental version.

First part is that in the Input Test UI, the G27, nor my other Rock Candy XBox Controller, are recognized. The only thing that appears is "Foobar Controller" with unchanging input values.

The second part is that, while driving and cornering, the steering will randomly snap back to centered; sometimes it will come back to where I had the wheel without doing anything, other times it takes a change in input to get the steering to come back. It is not limited to one specific car or map.

If Needed, I can get a video clip of both issues.

The G27 is not at fault here, it works perfectly in the stable version as well as other driving games.

Does anyone have any thoughts/ideas? Any help would be appreciated.

2. Wilbur1340

Wilbur1340
    Expand Collapse

I was under the impression that controllers weren't working in the Experimental version right now. For example, my Logitech Dual Action shows up and seems to work in the Input menu thing, but does nothing in-game. Some with my CH stuff.

I went back to the regular version and everything functions normally. Try it for yourself and see if your wheel works.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice