1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Controls stop working after using some vehicles

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Sethioz, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Sethioz

Sethioz
    Expand Collapse

After last 1-2 updates there's a weird bug and it's very annoying. here's what happens:

When choosing one of those "vehicles" this bug happens (130 spintop, big spinner, steel barrel and some others i don't remember).
    we all know big spinner and steel barrel are official, so don't tell me to stop using russian mods.

so anyway, after i choose one of those vehicles, i'm unable to use any of the interface. If i press CTRL+E nothing happens. ESCAPE doesn't work either, menu does not open. game is still playable with controller, i can drive, switch from car to car ..etc. all controller buttons work, slow motion with ALT+arrows still works, but none of the menus open. ALT+F4 does not work either, only way to get out of game is to kill it from process explorer (i use this instead of task manager).

I would suspect it is the new "overlay" that seem to be running as separate process now.
    as said, it only seem to be happening after using certain vehicles.

2. TYLERTJ

TYLERTJ
    Expand Collapse

Press F10 twice and it should fix it:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice