On Hold [COOP, HELP WANTED] Gavril-Mosaic Sirius Marshall, Bruckell LeGran Duet (Mosler Eldorado Twinstar)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Otto von Biscuit, May 30, 2017.

1. Otto von Biscuit

Otto von Biscuit
    Expand Collapse

After Making the eGran I plan to making a second weird vehicle and i stumbled across the 1999 Mosler Eldorado Twinstar. Because of course one V8 is not enough, and who needs a trunk anyways?

mosler-twinstar-eldorado-p.jpg
    Looks okay?

One-of-Five-1999-Cadillac-Eldorado-TwinStar-by-Mosler-for-sale-Three-Quarter.jpg
    Its absolutely H I D E O U S

Essentially it was a Cadillac Eldorado with a Northstar 4.6 V8 In the Front and the back each driving the rear and front wheels respectively through its own automatic gearbox.,
    BUT! The Front engine is a base Eldorado V8 275hp whilst the Rear Engine was the 300hp V8 from the ETC, with both 4-Speed Automatics being geared differently.

For Creating this car I search decent modders/persons with a some experience in especially jbeaming as i try to implement the two engines independently with the multi-motor support that came in 0.8

I plan to base the TwinStar on the Grand Marshall (Obviously) or the Legran using the stock transverse I4 instead (less work, Drivetrain is already there)

2. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

That is literally the ugliest car on earth, but it would do great for some smashing

3. aesthetic_tea

aesthetic_tea
    Expand Collapse

I kinda like it. I have my opinion BTW, before anyone screams at me why.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Well i like the way it looks. I am never one to say that a car is ugly or not. Never knew why so many people think that old 80's cars are ugly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Otto von Biscuit

Otto von Biscuit
    Expand Collapse

thats your opinion and i respect it. still i think the idea was stupid, and i think that it looks like the back was designed by a 3-year old that tried to make an ute from a fictional eldo wagon. its so unproportional. i dont get this vehicle and my brain would boil off if i would try to understand why you need two V8's in a car.

6. ¿Carbohydration?

¿Carbohydration?
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Cuz duel V8. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

God that looks awful. Maybe with some tweaking you can actually make a Rear engine Legran that doesnt look as hideous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Otto von Biscuit

Otto von Biscuit
    Expand Collapse

This is the plan. Maybe Rear only or Dual engine

9. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

Well, a rear-engined Legran is easy, at least for me. The two-engined one is a real challenge.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice