1. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

"Could not create <thing> is the file missing?" When not even using it

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by HR28QT, Aug 29, 2016.

1. HR28QT

HR28QT
    Expand Collapse

I'm currently making a map and every time it starts up it tells me that first, it could not find "defaulttree" which I can't find anywhere in the files of the game, and it also can't find any of the utah_rock files. I didn't even use any of the utah rocks in the map. I have no idea where defaulttree is. How can I make these messages not appear?

2. Hondune

Hondune
    Expand Collapse

Cant tell for sure without seeing the map but its most likely coming from the "yourmap.forest" file, especially if you used another map to get started. If you havnt gottent o the point of placing trees and other forest items yet, just delete that file

3. HR28QT

HR28QT
    Expand Collapse

I've already placed mass amounts of trees and rocks, and I want to keep the map kind of a secret so I'll pm you a birds eye screenshot of the trees

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice