WIP Beta released CreasingCurve Performance Engines 0.60b

A (slowly expanding) small selection of performance engines for vehicles within BeamNG

1. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

CreasingCurve submitted a new resource:

CreasingCurve's Performance Engines - A (currently) small selection of performance engines for vehicles within BeamNG

Read more about this resource...
    --- Post updated ---
    Mod is now live, i cant wait to hear your feedback about the mod.

2. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

CreasingCurve updated CreasingCurve Performance Engines with a new update entry:

More Engines and supporting parts update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Deleted member 126452

Deleted member 126452
    Expand Collapse

I don't think the Burnside would rev that high. Try 6500RPM for that thing.

4. Logank1109

Logank1109
    Expand Collapse

The more engines you add, the more fun this mod gets! I have made 2 new dragsters, and many other things...

5. gamersrevolt99

gamersrevolt99
    Expand Collapse

I cant get a download for the updated one

6. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

I had somebody else mention this in a review and by the time the next update is released the limiter will be brought down. Also though in automation when i was making this torque curve the engine had low quality parts including cast pistons rod and crank and had no problems revving that high. However it will be changed.

I will be adding many more options for cars that would be used for drag racing. Stay tuned there will be many.

Thanks for posting in the discussion thread instead of lowering rating of my mod by posting it doesnt install in a 2 star review like some other people (i seriously hate that). I do not know why the download was not working for some people i may have to ask a dev why it happens.

Thanks for the feedback and reports i will get onto it asap.

7. gamersrevolt99

gamersrevolt99
    Expand Collapse

yeah, i have seen this happen once before and it ended up being related to the file name or something, i would say just reupload it and wait until like 3am est and it should be uploaded

8. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

9. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

CreasingCurve updated CreasingCurve Performance Engines with a new update entry:

Crate Engines, Superchargers and a dose of VTEC

10. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

Doesn't nobody have any suggestions about engines that i can add to the mod or even adjustments that i can make to some of the engines that i put in? Community has been pretty quiet recently but i would have thought to get some more suggestions from the community seeing as not many things like this have been done.

11. Deleted member 126452

Deleted member 126452
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  12. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

@Arne Hurnik I did the hellcat engine for the barstow already but could easily put it into other cars of your choosing. Im guessing you want the 6.4L v8 to go in the burnside but what do you want the LT4 and the engine in the link to go into.

13. Logank1109

Logank1109
    Expand Collapse

Here's an idea! A itec and VTEC for the old and new pessima! And also, the etk k series could do with a performance engine! Just ideas I wanted to put out there
    --- Post updated ---
    I guess that's 3...

14. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

The itec idea has already been used by the variety mod and i dont plan on stealing peoples ideas. VTEC will be coming to more vehicles in the future and the k-series and etk800 will have new engines by the time i release the next update. I havent had much time recently but its almost the weekend so i should be able to achieve a fair amount of stuff.

15. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

Some love for the Pigeon, Pessima's, Modern ETK's and the Roamer

16. The_Tekkit_101 2

The_Tekkit_101 2
    Expand Collapse

What is the best car to land the jump with?

17. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

What are you on about @The_Tekkit_101 2 i think you are in the wrong thread. This mod is about engines not jumps.

18. bnhart0

bnhart0
    Expand Collapse

I have searched over and over but I have never been able to find an answer. With every engine or config mod I download, it shows up in the game, however, when I pick an engine, say your 1300cc Pigeon engine, it always makes the RPM gauge show nothing, there is no sound, and I can't move or drive the car unless I put it back to the stock car. Do you have any solutions to this? I believe it is installed correctly (I just put the zip right into my mods folder) and every other map or vehicle mod works, just never the engine or config mods. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ben

19. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

Sorry i am unable to help with that, im not sure why the engine doesnt load properly. Maybe try clearing your cache and then running in safe mode to disable all mods and the reactivate this mld to see if that fixes. I have not encountered this before as the mod works fine on my end.
    Maybe @Nadeox1 could help, he know how to solve almost every problem that people have with beam.
    --- Post updated ---
    Maybe it could be causing instability and is causing it to freeze physics. When the situation above happens could you post a picture of the screens with all the text that shows up when you press ~ <- that button on your keyboard.

20. The_Tekkit_101 2

The_Tekkit_101 2
    Expand Collapse

Oh, sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice