Crock or Classic

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by Luputsi, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Luputsi

Luputsi
    Expand Collapse

I was watching an old Top Gear-shows in one night and i started thinking about building an actual Crock or Classic-wall but i didin't find space for it irl.
    I find place for it in this forum.

Pick a car from the past wich is one of these things: Rare, Beautiful or Interesting and then post it here and tell us why it becomes Future Classic or wil it.

Link for the TG Show.

[]
    --- Post updated ---
    Citroën C6. Citroën's answer to -2000's. ummhhh.. big sedan-war. Alfa Romeo had 166, Peogeot had 607, Opel had Omega, Audi has S8 (still haves).
    I think C6 looks gorgeous, it's big, long, big, top of the line engines were BiTurbo V6 Diesel and N/A V6 Gasoline.
    AND it has an rear wing like a McLaren that comes up when you have speed over 135km/h.
    C6 was last era of Citroën's ''Big Cat''-lineup. Today they sell only boring 1,3l I4 FWD hatches. And the Hydraulic Suspension is no more alive. :(
    Now in here, Finland prices start at 17000€ up to 30000€, it depends on kilometres and condinition, prices will be dropped a couple of years but after 10-15 years they will be high.

TS:TD, Looks, Styling, Well Aging, Interesting.

SITIKKA.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice