1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Ctrl+W menu doesn't fit the screen

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by JoKeRs180sx, Aug 6, 2013.

1. JoKeRs180sx

JoKeRs180sx
    Expand Collapse

I'm enjoying the hell out of this game, but when I press Ctrl+W the menu is too long for the screen so I lose the top and bottom of the menu. Is there a fix, or a setting I can choose to fix this?

Thanks all.

2. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

Yeah. Higher resolution or using full screen. If your computer can't handle full screen, then just temporarily make it bigger and then put it back.

3. JoKeRs180sx

JoKeRs180sx
    Expand Collapse

I tried this already, but still doesn't fit the screen. :/ Thanks for the response.

4. Fundador

Fundador
    Expand Collapse

I get the same problem on 16:9 res

5. JoKeRs180sx

JoKeRs180sx
    Expand Collapse

I tried switching it out of 16:9 res, but to no avail :(

6. padda94

padda94
    Expand Collapse

I have the same problem, and Gabester told me that it then might be that i had a too small screen, i am using a 15 inch screen. But they were going to change it so it will expand out to the side if it can't fit the screen, in a later update.

7. Masterjoc

Masterjoc
    Expand Collapse

When i got the gavril h default series it won't fit. But on the rest (modded ones too) its alright.

8. JoKeRs180sx

JoKeRs180sx
    Expand Collapse

Ah right, thanks alot! :) At least it isn't just me, I thought I may have inadvertently broken something :(. My laptop has a wide but not tall screen, so this could be the issue.

Thanks all who have responded!! :D

9. IamDolor

IamDolor
    Expand Collapse

I don't know if everybody got this, but this is not about the actual screen size. I have no problems viewing the menu on my 15" laptop screen.
    What matters here is only your resolution. E.g., the aforementioned laptop screen's resolution is 1920x1080. When I'm playing the game in a lower resolution the menu won't fit on this screen as well.
    When your screen resolution is too low then there isn't a way to make the menu fit on the screen except for making the devs fix this.
    Just something I wanted to add, because the answer sounded like something different was assumed.

10. JoKeRs180sx

JoKeRs180sx
    Expand Collapse

My screen is 1366x768. You think it could be my resolution? :(

11. IamDolor

IamDolor
    Expand Collapse

It is your resolution. I just tried playing at 1366x768 and I lose a bit of the bottom part, which doesn't hide any button and some of the top, which does hide buttons.
    I don't really understand why the developers didn't fix this earlier in development, since HD is used by far more people than higher resolutions.

12. JoKeRs180sx

JoKeRs180sx
    Expand Collapse

Cool, so there is no fix for it yet, just have to wait and see if the devs fix it? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice