1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Custom Configurations

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by FluffyOreoCX, Dec 11, 2016.

1. FluffyOreoCX

FluffyOreoCX
    Expand Collapse

Guess who's back? Me!!!!

So, my version (0.7.2) of the game "restarted" after a sudden shutdown of my laptop. (I.E: lowest settings possible, asked me to enable online features, deleted all my custom configurations) Well now, I can't save any custom configurations. I also found that my save name is still there. (I.E: I have a config named My V8, and when I typed My V8 in the save/load section the save name of the deleted config showed up)

Am I going to have to reinstall for the first ever?

2. FluffyOreoCX

FluffyOreoCX
    Expand Collapse

Bump+Update

So I uninstalled Beam, reinstalled, cleared the cache, verified integrity, deleted all my custom configs, but I still can't seem to be able to see any custom configs I make. They're in the folder, but not in game

3. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

You mean configs that are made ingame using the ave and load thing? In that case then you need to enable
    this for it to show in the selector.
    upload_2016-12-11_22-45-31.png

4. FluffyOreoCX

FluffyOreoCX
    Expand Collapse

*sigh* I think I'm going to go lay in bed and rethink what I'm doing on this game. Thank you very much for helping me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice