Custom sounds

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Asgalager, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Asgalager

Asgalager
    Expand Collapse

I'm trying to change the crash sounds of my shopping cart mod, similar to how the piano has a custom sound when a beam breaks. I made a .sbeam file and I also have the sound effect in a sounds folder, but when I spawn the vehicle a bunch of errors appear in the console.
    screenshot_00039.png
    I haven't made sounds before, can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Code:
    {
        "sounds":[
            ["group", "filename",  "profile",            "nodeName", "source",                      "factor", "offset", "minVolume", "minPitch", "maxVolume", "maxPitch", "pitchBlendInStartValue", "pitchBlendInEndValue", "volumeBlendInStartValue",  "volumeBlendInEndValue", "volumeBlendOutStartValue", "volumeBlendOutEndValue", "volumeModifiers",   "pitchModifiers"],
            ["default", "shopping_cart_hit", "AudioDefaultLoop3D", "a3",   "",            1,        0,        100,           2,          100,           2,        1,                       1,                      1 ,                       1,                       1000,                       1000,                     [], []              ],
        ],
    }    

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice