1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

D-Series camper shell add-on

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Silent_Mustang, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Silent_Mustang

Silent_Mustang
    Expand Collapse

so the camper shell on D-Series is broken and yes i did use safe mode and it wasn't broken and i did try disabling all the mods to see if their was conflict and there wasn't any conflicts. I am using the current version of Beam ng drive. it doesn't do it in official configurations. when I customize a official config in-game it breaks but like the beast config it doesn't break upload_2020-8-17_19-31-17.png upload_2020-8-17_19-32-3.png upload_2020-8-17_19-32-46.png upload_2020-8-17_19-33-16.png upload_2020-8-17_19-33-27.png upload_2020-8-17_19-34-20.png

2. Aerohead1999

Aerohead1999
    Expand Collapse

I have the same issue but it only breaks when i use the long bed. It seems to be fine with the regular bed. I did a clean install last night due to a white engine problem with the d-series, that is fixed now i have this problem. its like what the actual fuck is going on.
    still love this game to bits!
    but this problem needs to be fixed

3. Elving

Elving
    Expand Collapse

I also have this issue. Sometimes it´s fine though. Anyone found out the cause of the problem?

4. ChristianDuGas

ChristianDuGas
    Expand Collapse

I have the exact same problem too. It's only ever with the long bed, but it's still annoying.

5. Aerohead1999

Aerohead1999
    Expand Collapse

it is most likely the rear corners above the taillights clipping into the glass of the topper causing clipping and making the topper useless to use.
    I could be wrong but going into 2 even 100x slow motion when pressing "R" then you can see that the camper glass clips and causes damage.
    My guess, i could be wrong but in my opinion it makes the most sense instead of just thinking something is wrong with the camper itself. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice