Outdated Dark Vehicle Thumbnails

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by austen64, Dec 14, 2019.

1. austen64

austen64
    Expand Collapse

You must clear your cache after installing (and uninstalling) this mod for the changes to take effect.

This mod contains thumbnails for every official vehicle configuration, which were taken in BeamNG's stock dark thumbnail-taking map.

Here's some examples:

PLEASE NOTE: This mod is likely to be in need of constant update if the devs keep making new vehicle configurations as fast as they currently are. I will try to keep it always up-to-date, but I can't ensure anything.

Please do let me know what you think.

Update Changelog

12/14/19: First version released. Bluebuck license plates do not read "BeamNG" like all others do, which will be fixed in a later update.
    2/9/20: Added Hopper Crawler thumbnail, retook Bluebuck thumbnails so the license plates read "BeamNG," retook D-Series, H-Series, and Roamer thumbnails to reflect added parts and changed wheels
    5/3/20: Retook all thumbnails in JPG format; up-to-date as of version 0.19.2

Attached Files:

#1 austen64, Dec 14, 2019
    Last edited: May 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Urbanmaid

Urbanmaid
    Expand Collapse

I think It is more befitting than Beamng official thumbnails

3. austen64

austen64
    Expand Collapse

New update—added a Crawler thumbnail and updated some other things

4. austen64

austen64
    Expand Collapse

Finally got around to updating this. All of the thumbnails have been retaken as JPGs, and they're up to date as of the current version (0.19.2).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice