1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

DD1 wheelbase fanatec

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by esesel, Jul 3, 2019.

1. esesel

esesel
    Expand Collapse

Im planing on upgrading my shitty t150 to a proper dd1 from fanatec (once its out) and just wanted a heads up that it will be compatible with beam??

2. Kristofer Dobelstein

Kristofer Dobelstein
    Expand Collapse

I'm also in the process of building a high-end simulator and am considering using a Fanatec DD1. Any updates on compatibility of BeamNG with the DD1 base?

3. esesel

esesel
    Expand Collapse

I recently got one, it works perfectly, and believe it's so fuckin nice

4. Kristofer Dobelstein

Kristofer Dobelstein
    Expand Collapse

Hey! Thanks for the quick reply! Glad it's working. Was the setup about as easy and straightforward as the T150 you were using? That's what I have now.

5. esesel

esesel
    Expand Collapse

Yep, just plug and play fanatecs integration is far better than osw or even accuforce

6. JJscoobs

JJscoobs
    Expand Collapse

Take it to PM's other people have things that need to be answered, than your question from over a year ago......

Edit: I'm rude? atleast I'm not a neanderthal who can't express themselves any other way than by using profanity or abysmal grammar. Have a nice day you two :)

#6 JJscoobs, Jun 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. esesel

esesel
    Expand Collapse

Why tho... This is the only thread of its kind... And op even went as far as searching for this specific dd1 thread, instead of posting his own... You don't have to click on the thread if it doesn't concern you, besides there are way more useless threads out there, and I don't see anyone complaining about those

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

Bruh....
    If they were talking over community screenshots treads yeah this message would be valid but this is in their own thread they created to know if beam works with the fanatech direct drive wheels.
    Let them speak ffs. This is totally ok. The dude said it works why complain they be saying good information?
    It was absolutely unnecessary being this rude because of a simple thread.
    The original poster posted about the compatibility of the wheel. Stop being an ass bc u aint got any. People can speak on these forums man. This was nothing that broke the rules even if it was a year old thread. You (and me at this point) are the 2 only mofo's derailing the tread.
    You cant post something constructive, DONT POST AT ALL...

#8 crashmaster, Jun 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice